Fifty-Six.

"Sam it's absolutely gorgeous!" I gush looking at her very large sparkling engagement ring.

"I'd say! Andrew has some good taste in rings." Claudia says looking impressed.

"God he really does." Sam sighs contently. I really don't think I had ever seen her happier.

"We better be in your bridal party." Claudia jokes but Sam's face lights up.

"Actually I've already decided on my wedding party." Sam informs us.

"If I'm not in it then don't tell me." Claudia says and I have to shake my head at her.

"Of course you're in it." Sam laughs. "I want you, Genie, Aria, Nicole and Lisa."

"Five? Wow." Claudia eyes widen slightly before she smiles. "I would be honoured to be apart of your wedding party Samantha."

"Yay." Sam cheers before looking at me.

"Do you even need to ask?" I smile at her widely, like I said Sam and I had been talking about our wedding days since we were little girls. In fact we both swore to be each others bridesmaids.

"And one more thing.." Sam mutters. "Will you be my maid of honour?"

"Me? I thought it would be Lisa?" Lisa was Sam's older sister and they were extremely close so I just figured that she would be maid of honour but apparently not.

"Nope, You if you say yes." Sam laughs and I let out a squeal before wrapping her in a tight hug.

"Of course Sammi!"

"You two are ridiculous." Claudia shakes her head at us.

"Oh shush." Sam waves her off once we've broken the hug.

"Hey Clifford! When's this meat going to be ready?!" Claudia yells over to the boys who were standing around the BBQ with beers all in hand, how typical.

Tonight we were having a BBQ at Michael's and then having a small movie night, which I thought was insanely cute because Michael had come up with it.

"Soon!" Ashton answers for Michael.

"I think Luke has meat you can snack on." Michael sniggers and Luke chokes on his mouthful of beer making the boys all laugh.

"No thanks!" Claudia yells to them. "I wish." She mumbles to us.

"Still got that cock fright huh?" I ask and Claudia groans then nods.

"Doesn't Luke have like a thing with some girl?" Sam asks and I mentally face palm. I had been doing such a good job at not mentioning that to Claudia.

"What?" Claudia asks her face instantly dropping. Sam looks at me awkwardly and I shrug not knowing how she could get out of this one.

"I don't know. Michael mentioned something about Luke seeing some girl."

"Oh." Claudia mumbles and I instantly feel bad. Good one Sam, I knew she would find out eventually but I didn't exactly want it to be like this.

I give Claudia a small smile before my eyes dart over to look at Calum. He was talking away happily with the boys about something and I couldn't help but notice the butterflies forming in the pit of my stomach. I really had it bad huh?

Calum must feel my gaze because he turns  his head to look at me. He cheekily pokes his tongue out at me before shooting me a grin. I smile at him then turn my attention back to the girls.

"That was cute." Claudia comments.

"Mhm he's cute." I shrug.

"Do you think you two had sex way to early?" Sam suddenly asks. Oh god here we go.