Seventy-Two.

Wednesday 8th October.

For the first time since I made the mistake of sleeping with Kyle I felt like things were starting to become better.

Things with Calum were still tense of course but that awkwardness had slowly disappeared and we were no longer tip toeing around each other. It was almost like old times just minus the talking and joking and laughing and yeah...you get the point.

I would take slow process over no progress though and it seemed as if the ice between myself and Calum was slowly beginning to thaw.

I really didn't blame him for anything though. If the shoe was on the other foot I know I would of been exactly the same if not worse. I know that I tried to use the excuse that we weren't even 'dating' but that didn't matter.

There were plenty of feelings on my side so why did I think that it wouldn't be the same on Calum's side? Like I said I was an idiot.

I had decided that if things continued this way then I would make Calum listen to what I had to say and instead of avoiding it like I had been, I was going to lay all my cards on the table.

I would tell him why I slept with Kyle and I would finally tell him how I felt but then again things never went according to plan when it involved the two of us.

Calum◇

"Back to my place?" Luke asks looking around the boxing bag that he was holding in place for me while my fists continuously connected to the bag.

Kyle was the only thing I was picturing and it definitely helped with how pissed off I still was.

It would be even better if it was actually his face.

"Calum?" Luke calls getting my attention.

"Sorry, yeah." I tell him dropping my hands.

"Okay sweet." Luke nods letting go of the bag and grabbing his water bottle.

I knew that all boys had picked up on my not so pleasant moods lately though none of them had asked me about them and I hadn't told them anything. I guess I hadn't told them because I honestly didn't even know what had happened.

I mean I know that Genie had slept with that jerk off but I just didn't understand why... What possible reason could she of had to do that?

I'm not gonna lie it fucking hurt but it didn't change at all how I felt about her which sucked because I was still so pissed off about it.

You know I never use to understand the whole still loving someone even after they had messed up and hurt you but now I really understood. I guess that's how parents felt with their kids, unconditional love and all that.

"Caluuum!" Luke yells and snap my head up to look at him. "I was talking to you.."

"Oh sorry,  I just blanked out."

"I noticed." Luke chuckles. My friends were honestly so awesome. They all knew that if I wanted to talk about whatever it was then I would and so they didn't bother me about it which I was grateful for.

"So what were you saying?" I ask trying to focus my attention on Luke.

Eventually after messing around the gym for a little while longer Luke and I finally got to his house.

"So what's going on with Claudia?" I ask raising my eyebrows at Luke. Although I had been so caught up in my own drama, The whole Luke and Claudia thing hadn't gone unnoticed.

"I haven't talked to her weeks." Luke says shaking his head.

"What happened?"

"Long story short I told her I loved her and that I wanted to be with her and she just said nothing." Luke tells me then a dry chuckle leaves his lips. "I guess I should of known that that  was never going to work out huh?"