Seventy-Five.

Sunday 12th October.

Calum◇

I had been up the whole night completely worried sick about Genie.

After what went down at the motel, I left almost straight away and came to the apartment but to my surprise she wasn't here and she didn't come back here last night either.

I had called everyone even Luke but no one had seen her.

I know she was hurting right now but so was I. Sleeping with Claudia probably wasn't my smartest move but I just wanted to hurt both Genie and Luke the way they hurt me and I knew Claudia would be perfect for that.

I guess I just didn't think I would feel so...guilty afterwards. I thought I would feel......I honestly don't even know how I would feel but I didn't expect to feel like this.

Let's just say if I could take it back I most definitely would, I would take a lot of things back actually starting with the stupid idea of fake dating.

I should of just listened to the boys and told Genie how I felt but no I had to come up with something stupid like the boyfriend project and look where that got me? 

My thoughts are interrupted when Ashton walks in to the apartment.

"Hey. Have you heard from her?" I ask almost immediately.

"No man, but I was thinking we could have a look around for her?" Ashton suggests. I guess I didn't think about that.

"Yeah that's a good idea." I say before hoping up from the couch and grabbing my phone.

God I just wanted her to come home.

To come back to me.

Genie◆

"Are you sure about this?" Luke asks looking at me in uncertainty.

"No." I laugh nervously. "But I know it's something I have to do."

After everything that happened last night I knew that I needed to get away. So instead of going back to the apartment and risking running in to Calum, I went to my parents. They gave Bobby and I both spare keys in case we ever needed to escape and go home.

Funnily enough our parents hadn't changed one thing about our rooms. They still remained just how we had left them, I think it was a comfort thing for them and I thought it was sweet.

So after a lot of thinking and also a quick chat with Bobby, I had booked my ticket to New York.

"I can't believe you're leaving." Aria says giving me a sad smile.

"And right in the middle of my wedding planning." Sam gives me a fake glare before grinning at me. "I'm actually so proud of you!"

"Thanks Sam and I know my timing is bad but we can email and talk on the phone."

"I know." Sam waves me off.

"Uh Genie." Michael clears his throat. "Can I talk to you?"

"Sure." We excuse ourselves from the others, walking over to a small corner in the airport.

"What the hell happened? Yesterday you were going to tell Calum how you felt but today you're leaving for New York?" Michael has a frown on his face and he looks both annoyed and confused.

"I...just..." I hadn't told anyone about Calum and Claudia. I guess because telling people about it made it that much more real. I honestly couldn't even think about it, it just upset me too much.