Twelve.

I wake up with an overwhelming urge to go toilet. I lightly huff and carefully unwrap Calum's arms from my waist making sure not to wake him up. I rush to the toilet worried that I might just pee myself If I don't.

Once I've gone toilet and washed my hands I'm wide awake so I decide there's no point in going back to bed, instead I go in to the kitchen and prepare a nice big bowl of fruit loops.

I'm just about to start eating when a knock comes from the front door.

I open the door and see a smiling Ashton on the doorstep, I totally forgot he was coming over today.

"Hey Ash!" I greet him happily.

"Morning Genie." Ashton grins walking inside, I shut the door behind him before going back into the kitchen with Ashton following.

"So why did you knock?" I ask Ashton who frowns at my question.

"Was I not suppose to?" Ashton asks looking confused making me chuckle.

"No I'm just so use to Michael and Luke barging in. I don't think those boys know the meaning of knocking." I tell him and he laughs.

"Sounds like the boys." Ashton nods.

"Are you hungry? Thirsty?" I ask him before taking a spoonful of fruit loops from my bowl and eating them.

"Uh I'm good thanks Genie." Ashton says politely. "Where's the boyfriend?" Ashton asks me a cheeky grin on his face.

"Still asleep." I shrug eating another spoonful of my fruit loops. I really didn't understand how Calum didn't like fruit loops, they were so good.

"No I'm not." I hear Calum say before he walks in to the kitchen. "Hey Ash."

"Morning Cal." Ashton beams happily.

I chuckle at Calum as he scrunches his nose up at my breakfast.

"You have issues." Calum tells me coming over and wrapping his arms around my waist before leaning his chin on my shoulder.

"That's a lovely way to greet your girlfriend in the morning." I say placing my spoon in my bowl.

"I know." Calum sighs dramatically before beginning to pepper light kisses down my neck then to my collar bone and then stops at my shoulder.

"Stop." I lightly giggle. "That tickles."

"You two are so cute it makes me sick." Ashton teases.

"Thaaaanks." Calum grins at him. "So have you asked Genie yet?"

"Asked me what?" I lightly frown looking at Ashton who looks nervous.

"Um....well I kind of wanted your advice on what I should do next with Emma." Ashton admits.

"Really?!" I squeal in excitement.

"Yes really." Ashton chuckles.

"Us boys aren't much help to him." Calum admits pecking my shoulder and unwrapping his arms from my waist before going over to the fridge.

"Figures." I grin.The boys had never been too good at giving love advice. "So give me the details." I tell Ashton who blushes slightly.

"Uh well we have been talking about two months now and I really like her." Ashton tells me.

"Two months? Oh my god ask the poor girl to meet with you!"

"That's what I said." Calum yells from Inside the fridge. What on earth was he looking for in there.

"So you think I should?" Ashton asks me ignoring Calum.

"110% think you should. I actually don't know why you haven't done it sooner." I tell him and he just shrugs