Thirty-Three.

"Don't." I swat Calum's hands away.

"I'm not doing anything." Calum grins innocently.

"Sure you aren't Handsy." I roll my eyes playfully. "Can you pass me the conditioner?"

Calum nods before turning slightly and grabbing the conditioner bottle from the shelf and passing it to me.

"Thank you." I smile at him.

"Switch?" Calum asks raising his eyebrows at me. I nod in response before swapping with him. Calum now had most of the water which was fine with me.

"Ow." Calum mumbles making me frown at him. "My back is stinging." Calum pouts.

"It can be that bad." I shake my head slightly.

"Oh really?" Calum says before turning around and giving me a clear view of his very scratched up back.

"Oh my god Cal. I'm sorry!" Not gonna lie I felt pretty bad, it did look quite painful.

"It's okay Genie." Calum lightly chuckles before putting his head under the water.

My eyes can't help but drop down to Calum's ridiculously toned butt. Somebody clearly did their squats.

"You have such a cute butt." I lightly laugh.

"I know." Calum says before turning back around with that award winning grin on his lips.

"Can you move back please?" I ask. I needed to rinse out this conditioner.

Calum steps back giving some room. I close my eyes and quickly wash out the conditioner.

A yelp escapes my lips at the feeling of Calum's hands on my ass.

"Calum." I huff lightly.

"You had no problem with me touching you last night." Calum smirks at me.

"Oh god." I cover my face with my hands and Calum lets out a laugh. I feel his hands move to my waist before he pushes me against the shower wall Deja vu much?

"Genie." Calum hums quitely. I hesitantly remove my hands from my face to meet his eyes.

"Calum." I smile reaching my hand to poke him in the cheek.

"I told you that we would shower together again." Calum smirks.

"Probably the only time you're gonna be right." I grin at him and he rolls his eyes.

"I doubt it." Calum replies.

"Are you excited for Claudia's 'Celebration' breakfast?" I ask with an amused smile. Calum scrunches his face up making me laugh.

"Why the hell would I want to celebrate Luke getting it in?"

"Why not?" I shrug.

"I would rather celebrate us finally getting it on."

"Getting it on? How romantic." I sarcastically reply.

"Kidding." Calum smiles cutely before pressing a small kiss to my collar bone instantly making my stomach pop with butterflies.

"Hmm." Calum lifts his head back and has a very mischievous look on his face. "What?" I ask him with a small frown.

"How sore are you exactly?" Calum asks making me flush.

"Are you serious?"

"Dead." Calum nods before smiling cheekily.

"You're impossible." I laugh burying my face in his chest.