Sixty-Four.

"Get off me." Is the first thing I hear when I wake up.

"Cuddle."

"Get off me." Calum growls. I let out a small yawn and rub my eyes before turning over to find Luke laying on top of Calum's back while Calum buries his face deeper in to the pillow.

"It's always nice to wake up to some Cake." I tease. Claudia was the one to come up with 'ship' names for all of the boys' bromances and although the boys acted annoyed, I think they secretly loved them.

"Genieee!" Luke grins looking at me. "How was your night?"

"It was.....perfect." I answer with a happy smile. It really was one of the best birthdays I had ever had and really couldn't of asked for anything else.

"Sounded like it ended pretty well." Luke wiggles his eyebrows at me. Calum lets out an amused snort while I cover my face in embarrassment.

"So much for him being a deep sleeper." I grumble.

"He is." Calum says his voice sounding very sleepy. A guys morning voice was definitely one of the hottest things.

"Not that deep." Luke chuckles.

"Get off of me you beast." Calum groans and Luke rolls off him, ending up in between the two of us.

Well this was kinda awkward.

"I'll admit that I'm a tad bit hungover." Luke announces and I have to stifle a laugh.

After our talk in the kitchen last night Luke had gotten completely wasted, which was extremely entertaining.

"Is that why you're being annoying?" Calum asks.

"Pleeease I'm never annoying."

"Whatever you say Luke." I lightly laugh. Luke could only ever be cutely annoying.

"So Genie the neighbors must really know Calum's name." Luke smirks at me and I have to groan. What was it with this entire group and sex teasing?

"Luke can you give us like five minutes?" Calum asks.

"Is that all you really need? Wow."

"No you dick, so that we can get up and change. You are kinda laying in between two naked people."

"I've seen you naked plenty of times Calum." Luke points out. "And as for Genie, there's a first time for everything."

"Out Luke." Calum says sternly. Luke laughs before rolling back over Calum and standing up.

"Genie I'm having froot loops."

"Fine Hemmings." I smile at him and shake my head as he walks out of the room.

"Remind me why I'm friends with him again?" Calum rhetorically asks flipping on to his back and letting out a sigh.

"Somebody seems grumpy." I comment. Considering the night Calum had he should be in the best mood ever.

"I'm not." Calum huffs sitting up and looking at me. "I'm just tired."

"Uh huh." I smile at him. Calum really pulled off bed head.

"I'll be back." Calum pulls the blankets back before walking out the door completely butt naked. I guess it's nothing Luke hadn't seen before.

I lay in bed for a minute or two then push myself to get out of bed and throw on some clothes.

I pull my hair in to a messy ponytail before going over to the door, just as I'm about to leave my room Calum appears and practically pushes me back in to my room.

"Jesus." I huff looking up and meeting those warm brown eyes.

"Hi." Calum grins stupidly.

"Hi." I return his grin. "You gonna shower?" I ask noticing the towel wrapped around his waist.

"Yeah I figured I may smell a little."

"Yeah you stink." I scrunch my nose up at him and he just rolls his eyes.

"You smell just as much as I do babe." My stomach almost instantly bursts with butterflies at the sound of that word leaving his lips.

"Mhm maybe."

"You do." Calum nods snaking his arms around my waist and pulling me in to a tight hug.

"What was that for?" I ask once we had broken the embrace.

"Kinda just wanted you in my arms." Calum shrugs and I swear my heart almost melts.

"God you're way too cute."

"I know." Calum grins. "You'll be alright with Blondie?"

"As long as he hasn't eaten all of my froot loops."

"Weirdo." Calum says pressing a quick kiss to my nose.

"You love it." I say but my stomach instantly tightens at the memory of last night. I most definitely remember telling Calum that I loved him last night before falling asleep.

There was no way that Calum was asleep by then so that means that he heard. Well shit.

What the hell was I thinking? I didn't even know if I really was in love with him yet I just blurted it out? God I was a idiot.

°●

I loved elephants,  in fact they were my favourite animal but what I didn't love was when there was a elephant in the room and there most certainly was one.

I was sure that Calum and I both wanted to bring up the whole 'I love you' thing but neither of us really knew how or when to do it.

Luke had been at our house most of the day and I was secretly thankful for blondies company. It's not like I wanted to avoid the conversation but I really didn't know what to say to Calum when it came up because I had no freaking idea how I felt.

But I did have an idea on how I could find out for sure.

A/N: This is short I know but it's suppose to be. Can I just say that I'm incredibly nervous about seeing everyone's reactions for the next chapter like you don't even understand.

Can I just ask for no horrible comments on the next chapter? I know you will most likely be angry but don't be hateful!

Huge thank you for everyone's support! I love seeing all of your comments and votes, my readers are honestly all so lovely and manage to make me smile everyday so thank you! ♡♡