Forty-Three.

"Oh Lucas." Michael sing songs.

"What are you doing?" Luke asks looking panicked as Calum and Ashton grab him by the arms and walk him in to the center of the living room where Michael was standing with a huge grin on his face.

"What are they doing?" Aria asks and I shrug. "I have no idea."

"Chair!" Michael yells to no one in particular and soon enough a chair is placed in front of Michael and Luke is made to sit down.

"Now Lukey we have a surprise for you." Calum grins at Luke who looks really confused and a little drunk.

I hear a lot of cheering before a gap in the crowd opens up and a young woman appears.

"You've got to be kidding me." Claudia lets out a heavy breath and instantly sends daggers at the girl. Somebody was a little jealous.

"Happy Birthday Luke!" Ashton cheers happily before the three boys mix in with the crowd. Luke looks extremely awkward and his cheeks flush as the woman seductively makes her way over to him.

"Okay yeah, I don't wanna watch this." Claudia mumbles before storming off. I look at Aria and Emma and shake my head at them before following after her.

"Claudia." I call as step out in to the backyard. "Are you okay?"

"Uh huh." Claudia nods and it was obvious that she was trying to convince herself.

"You can be a little upset you know? I mean I would be fuming if that was Calum getting a lap dance in there."

"Yeah but Calum's your boyfriend so you would have the right to be upset." Claudia snaps before closing her eyes for a second and looking back at me. "Sorry."

"It's fine." I smile at her.

"She wasn't even that pretty." Claudia comments after a couple of minutes and I have to laugh. I guess this was as close as Claudia would get to showing any amount of feelings towards Luke.

"You're right." I nod in agreement.

"You and Cal good?" Claudia asks.

"Yeah we're fine." I tell her. After our little thing on the deck,  Calum and I agreed to enjoy the rest of the night without any more drama.

So far so good.

"Good." Claudia says before smirking at me. "I've got a great idea."

"Oh no, what is it?"

"I don't know about you but I plan on getting totally wasted." Claudia lets out a content sigh obviously pretty happy with her decsion.

"Maybe I will get like...a quarter of that." I lightly laugh.

"Sounds perfect to me." Claudia stands and looks towards the house with a frown. "Do you think the whore is done yet?"

"Claudia." I scold and she shrugs. "It's not like I know her name."

°●

"Where have you been?" Calum asks grinning at me.

"Not talking to boooys." I slur and Calum frowns. I'll admit that I may have been a little more then a quarter wasted.

"That's great." Calum smiles moving his hands to my waist to steady me.

"Calummm." I whine. "My stomach feels strange."

"Are you gonna puke?" Calum asks looking concerned.

"No..because of you it's full of...." What was that word? "Flies."

"Flies?" Calum gives me an amused grin. "I think it's time for you to change to water."

"I don't feel like water." I pout and cross my arms.

"That's a shame."

"Cal can we go home?" I ask.

"You wanna go?" Calum raises his eyebrows and I nod. "Alright come on babe." ah there was that word again.

"Where's Luke?" I ask looking around for the birthday boy.

"I don't know Genie." Calum shrugs dropping his hands from my waist only to tangle them with my hands. "Come on." Calum directs pulling me with him.

"Bye Mikey!" I yell to Michael who was talking to some girl whp wasn't Aria.

"Bye guys." Michael waves to us both and Calum shoots him a smile.

"Aria's prettier!" I yell and Michael frowns at me.

"Definitely time to go." Calum mumbles before pulling me out the door.

°●

"God I love my bed." I smile happily wriggling under the blankets more. I was feeling a little more sober after Calum made me have some food and water but I could still feel the alcohol flowing through my veins.

"You and me both." Calum says slipping in to his side of the bed.

"You know how your name is Calum?" I ask and Calum nods. "It could also be Cal-yum because it has Cal in it and because you're yum."

"That's nice." Calum chuckles turning off the bedside lamp.

"I mean it though, you taste really good." I tell him licking my lips.

"Genie can we go to sleep now?"

"Why? Are you tired?" I ask looking at him.

"A little and it is like three in the morning."

"Mhm." I turn over so that my back is towards Calum and close my eyes. I wasn't very tired but Calum was so I should let him sleep.

Calum moves closer to me and wraps an arm around me so that we were now spooning.

"Calum?"

"Hmm?" Calum mumbles in response, clearly he was tired.

"I feel like a hypocrite."

"What? why?" Calum asks sounding more awake.

"Because I tell Aria and Claudia how they should just admit their feelings when I'm like the king at hiding them." I tell him letting out a small sigh.

"What are you talking about Genie?" Calum asks. I turn over so that I'm facing him and can't help but smile as I make out his features in the dark.

"You." I say casually bringing one of my hands up to caress his left cheek. "I'm started to get tired of hiding." I admit.

"Hiding what?"

"I don't know." I huff but I did and still wasn't ready to go there even with liquid courage. "I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for." Calum tells me sweetly before kissing my nose.

"Okay." I mumble burying my face in to hid chest, I was starting to get tired now and knew Calum would be the perfect thing to put me to sleep.

"Genie?" Calum whispers.

"Mhm?" I respond my eyelids becoming dramatically heavy, sleep definitely wasn't far away.

"I think I'm in love with you."