One Million Reads!

Thank you.

The Boyfriend Project has officially reached One Million reads and I honestly don't know what to say apart from thank you.

The last six years have been quite a journey and I have loved every minute of being able to create and share characters and their stories with you all. I don't know how to express the absolute gratitude I have for every single person who has read, commented and voted for The Boyfriend Project. Your support has truly meant the world to me and without it, I wouldn't be still here. 

Writing has always been my way of escaping from the real world. I adore the art of storytelling and I intend on doing it till the day I die. The fact that I could of given anyone an escape through reading my stories is a truly wonderful feeling and it's something I am so proud of. 

I've read so many incredible stories on wattpad over the six years and I am so honoured that my own work of fanfiction has the following it does because I certainly know that there a stories that are a whole lot better than The Boyfriend Project. It is most definitely flawed but I was sixteen/seventeen when I wrote it, so I don't expect it to be perfect. I fully intend on re-writing and editing The Boyfriend Project when I have the chance and I hope you will all be apart of that journey too. 

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my work , my thoughts and ideas, and most importantly my love for 5sos with you all. 

Thank you for your patience, kind words of encouragement and love over the last six years. I still find so much happiness on wattpad and that is down to all the wonderful people on here. I'm turning twenty one this year and yet I still find myself smiling like an absolute lunatic whenever I read a new comment. 

I hope you continue to read my work on wattpad because I fully intend to continue to share with you all. Also, I just want to add that if you love writing and want to write anything on wattpad than do it! Don't let your self doubt get in the way! I believe everyone has a story to tell and you have the right to tell it. 

Once again, thank you all! I love and appreciate you so much and  I will never be able to properly express how grateful I am but just know that I am. 

And last but not least thank you to the angel that is Calum Hood. He has inspired me so much and been a bright shinning light, whenever there is has been any darkness. He will always be more than just that guy from that band. 

In fact, 5sos will always be so much more than just a band to me.