Forty-Two.

"Oh my god." I let out a slight moan as my taste buds savour in the taste of the drink I had just consumed. "Michael this is amazing!"

"I know." Michael grins proudly.

"Why have we never tried your drinks before?" I ask.

"I don't know." Michael shrugs. "Hey Genie?"

"Yeah?"

"Is Aria like angry at me or something?" Michael asks A frown filling his features.

"No." I shake my head. "Why?"

"She's being really like distant with me." Michael tells me looking a little upset.

"As far as I know you haven't done anything wrong." I smile at him and he nods.

"Okay then."

"Ugh damn." I sigh putting down my cup before going to leave the kitchen but Michael catches my arm.

"Where are you going?" Michael asks looking concerned.

"The bathroom."

"But Calum told you to stay here." Ah that's right, about twenty minutes ago Calum gave me strict instructions to stay in the kitchen with Michael, he claimed he had things to attend to.

"Well I'm not gonna piss myself because of him. I'll be right back." I wave Michael off.

Michael looks very conflicted but releases my arm which I am extremely grateful for.

I rush to the bathroom only to find it occupied so I have to go upstairs to use the other one. Luckily enough for me the upstairs bathroom is free.

Once I'm finished and have washed my hands, I make my way back to kitchen only to find an annoyed looking Calum.

"I thought I told you stay here." Calum crosses his arms over his chest.

"I needed to go to the bathroom." I tell him. What did he expect me to do?

"Did you talk to anyone?" Calum asks and I roll my eyes.

"No I did not." My eyes dart to Michael who was watching us and looking very amused.

"Good." Calum gives me a half smile looking relieved.

"Am I not allowed to talk to anyone?"

"Course you are...maybe just avoid people who have dicks." Calum says. 

"Guess I'll be avoiding you then." I grin before turning around to leave the kitchen but Calum grabs my hand and pulls me over to him.

"Really?" Calum raises his eyebrows at me.

"Nope." I say before grinning at him.

"Yeah I didn't think so." Calum smiles letting me go.

"You two are ridiculous." Michael laughs shaking his head at the two of us.

"Whatever Clifford." Calum grins.

"Emma!" I squeal excitedly seeing her and Ashton coming towards the kitchen.

"Genie! Hey." Emma smiles widely and as soon as she steps in to the kitchen I give her a quick hug.

"How are you?"

"I'm good." Emma nods stealing a quick glance at Ashton. "How are you?"

"I'm great." I tell her. "Are you drinking?"

"I haven't decided." Emma shrugs.

"You know Genie I didn't get a welcoming like that when you saw me." Ashton says crossing his arms.