Twenty-Seven.

A/N:WARNING! This chapter has minimum smut so if you don't like it then just skip that part of the chapter :)

"So what happened with Aria?" Calum asks coming back in to the bedroom. We had come back from the beach about an hour ago and my lips were still tingling from our kiss.

"Oh god that." I sit up slightly as Calum hops on the bed sitting across from me. "What I tell you doesn't leave the room okay?"

"Okay." Calum agrees.

"Well Aria likes Michael." I tell him.

"As in like like?" Calum asks looking surprised.

"As in like like."

"Wow." Calum lightly chuckles.

"And long story short Claudia told her that Michael only slept with her because she's a half decent looking female." I explain.

"Does Claudia really think that Michael is that shallow?" Calum asks looking a little annoyed.

"Claudia thinks that all guys are like that." I shrug.

"Well contrary to what you girls all think we do actually havd standards."

"Really? Cause I've seen some of the girls you've slept with." I tease shooting him a small smile.

"Some of my choices may of been questionable." Calum admits making me grin.

"May of?"

"Yes may of but I think I've picked well with you." Calum smirks.

"Hmm most definitely." I nod in agreement.

"Total upgrade." Calum says moving to his side of the bed and hoping under the covers.

"Total." I grin at Calum before letting out a small groan. "You seriously left the light on."

"Especially for you." Calum smirks at me before closing his eyes.

"You suck." I tell him before getting up and switching the light off.

"We've been through this Genie and I think we established the fact that you're the one who sucks." Calum says as I get in to bed.

"You can't establish something that you don't know Cal."

"How are we going to establish that then?" Calum asks.

"I'm sure you'll think of something." I tell him letting out a small yawn.

"Hmm maybe a blow job could establish this sucking ordeal." I know that Calum has that stupid smirk on his face without even having to look at him.

"Go to sleep you goof." I tell him before closing my eyes. It's silent for a couple of minutes but it's broken by Calum letting a big sigh.

"Problem Cal?" I ask.

"I can't sleep." Calum huffs.

"You haven't even tried." I lightly laugh turning over to face him. Calum grunts in reply before tangling his legs with mine and wrapping one of his arms around my waist before burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"I miss your bed." Calum mutters his hot breath tickling my neck.

"I'm sure it misses you too."

"So details of our sex life coming soon huh?" I had seriously hoped that he would of just forgotten about that but unfortunately he hadn't. Damn you Claudia.

"Claudia was just being an idiot." I tell him.

"Sure she was." Calum chuckles. "Don't worry I won't care if you tell the girls all about us."