Fifty.

A/N:SMUT WARNING!

"What did you do?" I ask narrowing my eyes at Calum who looked guilty.

"Nothing." Calum shrugs. "Did you find it?"

"In the hot water cupboard." I smile holding up Calum's jumper before chucking it at him.

"So you're almost done then?" Calum asks and I nod. I was currently packing my overnight bag for Calum's parents because his mum had insisted that we stay the night.

"Sweet." Calum smiles standing up from my bed with his jumper in his hands. "I'll be back." He tells me before leaving my room.

I go to zip up my bag that was currently on my bed but stop when something catches my eye. "Cheeky." I mumble shaking my head.

"Calum?" I call and get a mumbled response back. I grab the clothing article from my bag before walking out to the kitchen. Calum was sitting on one of the benches eating out of one of the many boxes of cereal that he has.

"How did this get in my bag?" I ask holding up the lingerie that the girls had forced me to get when we were at the batch.

"I don't know." Calum says before cracking a smile.

"You really are a shitty liar." I grin at him before shaking my head.

"I've never claimed that I was a good one." Calum replies placing the cereal box on the bench. I walk over to where he was sitting and wedge myself in between his legs.

"I'm not taking this." I tell him putting it on the bench next to him.

"Why?" Calum frowns and I roll my eyes at him. "You know why."

"But you haven't even worn it yet." Calum pouts. "I do believe that was brought for me."

"Oh right." I shake my head at him as a grin spreads across his lips. "You're in a good mood today." I bring my hands up to his face and pinch his cheeks before dropping my hands to rest on his shoulders.

"Sex will do that Genie." Calum smirks.

"So next time you're in a bad mood I just need to jump you?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"Exactly." Calum nods and I smile before biting down on my bottom lip and letting out a sigh. "I know you said you don't want to talk about it....but can I ask why it bothers you so much?"

"Genie." Calum mumbles closing his eyes momentarily.

"And don't say that it doesn't bother you because it obviously does." I tell him and he shakes his head before giving me a small smile.

"What Sam said only bothers me because I care about you so much." Calum says. "And Sam's your best friend so I know you care about what she thinks....and I just don't want you to.."

"You don't want me to what?" I ask frowning at him.

"I don't want you to think the same thing."

"I never would Cal." I tell him and I was being 110 perecent honest. "I made my mind up about you a long time."

"Really?"

"Really." I nod.

"And what was the verdict?"

"You're pretty darn amazing." I tell him and that smile that I love so much lights up his face. "Not to mention cute." I add and Calum rolls his eyes at me before smirking.

"I think you're forgetting my incredible skills in the bedroom."

"I wouldn't say incredible." I tease.