Sixty-Nine.

I was at the point where I just couldn't handle it anymore.

I couldn't talk to Calum about it and he was the only other person who knew, so I decided to tell Aria everything. Plus after what I did to Kyle I kind of owed her an explanation.

So I did just that. I told Aria everything, and I mean absolutely everything.

To say that she was shocked would be an understatement.

"Wow Genie, that's a very tangled web you've weaved. Well the both of you to be fair." Aria says and she's absolutely right. It was a huge mess.

"I just I know I screwed up Aria. Really badly and I don't know what to do now."

"Maybe just maybe you could apologize and then tell Calum how you really feel?"

"He doesn't want to talk to me Aria. I'm pretty sure he hates me, I know I would." I let out a sigh then shake my head. God I was such an idiot.

"He doesn't hate you Genie, he's just upset." Aria tells me but it doesn't make me feel any better. "So when did you stop faking?"

"Huh?" I raise my eyebrows at her in confusion.

"When did the whole fake dating thing become not so fake?" Aria asks and it honestly takes me by surprise.

"I don't know." I feel like it was a hard question to answer because I hid from my feelings for so long. "It was confusing for me because whenever we did 'couply' things it just felt so....natural and right."

"Isn't that just how you and Calum are though? For as long as I can remember you two have always had something between you and I think that's why most of us didn't question anything when you two got together, well you know what I mean."

"Yeah I do." I mumble.

"Genie can I ask you something?"

"Sure." I give her a smile. Aria was most definitely the right one to confide in. As much as loved Sam she would be way to judgemental about the whole thing and Claudia just wouldn't take it seriously enough or would just be a straight bitch about it.

Aria though didn't judge and was just supportive which was exactly what I needed.

"Did you not think that you would catch feelings during the whole fake dating thing?" Aria asks. "I can see why you've been so confused about everything, how could you not be."

"No I really didn't think it about it like that."

"Maybe Calum did." Aria says and that only confuses me more.

"Right. Can we talk about something else now?!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I really needed to get everything of off my chest and I've done that." I tell Aria. My entire being was focused on the whole Calum situation at the moment so I figured it might be a tad bit healthier to not continuously talk about it.

"Okay then." Aria smiles. "I actually have something to tell you."

"Oh really? What is it?"

"I kind of meet someone." Aria says her voice growing quiet.

"You did? Ari that's awesome!"

"You think?" Aria looks at me doubtfully.

"Of course." I give her a reassuring smile. "As much as I wanted Michia to happen, maybe this for the best."

"Trust me. I wanted Michia to happen too but What's the point in wanting someone who doesn't want you?"

°●

I was pleasantly surprised to enter the apartment and see Ashton, Michael and Luke laying around in the living room.

"Hi boys." I greet them with a smile.

"Hey Genie!" Luke waves happily.

"Hey!" Ashton grins then raises his eyebrows at me obviously asking me if I was ok. I give him a small nod before turning my attention to Michael who's head was hanging of off the couch and only seconds away from touching the floor.

"Penelope! Pick one ok? Red or Orange?!" Michael practically yells.

"Uh Red? And I thought we agreed on no more middle names?"

"Right sorry." Michael chuckles. I'm guessing Calum hadn't told the boys anything because if he did, I'm sure the boys would be treating me very differently.

"So where's Cal?" I ask.

"He's showering then we're going to the movies." Luke answers.

"Oh that's cool. What are you going to see?"

"We haven't decided yet." Michael yells before sitting up.

"You should come." Ashton says getting nods of agreement from both Luke and Michael.

"Thanks but no thanks. You lot should have a boys night." I tell them. "I think I'm gonna go get some sleep but I'll see you all later."

I get some sort of reply from the three of them as I walk down the hall, unfortunately running in to a shirtless Calum who had just come out of the bathroom.

"Sorry." I say quickly and awkwardly.

"Oh. Yea." Calum replies. "It's alright that I'm here right?"

"You do live here." I tell him and he nods before a small frown finds it's way to his face.

"Are you okay?" Calum asks. Well I wasn't expecting that.

"I'm fine."

"You don't look fine." Calum observes, his eyes focusing on me intently.

"Then don't look at me." I say a little harshly. "I'm sorry, enjoy your movie." I tell him then rush down to my room.

A/N:Sorry! I know I was suppose to get this chapter and Seventy out on Friday but I ended up falling asleep early and then was super busy on Saturday cause my cousin got married. So both chapters tonight!

Also I decided that I will do a Q & A so if you have any questions at all then either comment them on this chapter, Pm me them or even tweet me them.

I have a feeling that a lot of people are going to hate Genie after the next chapter.....