Forty-Six

"But my names the only name on it."  I frown and Calum gives me a small smile.

"Exactly."

A big smile instantly finds it's way on my lips as I shake my head at Calum in disbelief. This boy really was something else.

"What?" Calum asks raising his eyebrows. I crawl over to where he's standing before propping myself up on my knees so that I was level with him.

"Nothing....I just.." I really couldn't find the words to express how I was feeling right now so instead I wrap my arms around his neck and then press my lips to his hungrily.

Calum seems a little taken back at first but soon enough his lips are moving perfectly against mine. His hands drop to my waist and he pulls me closer to him, not leaving any space in between us.

Before either of us have the chance to deepen the kiss I hesitantly pull away.

"Trying to get me worked up before bed?" Calum grins at me and I shake my head at him before smiling.

"I'm sorry Cal."

"You don't have anything to be sorry for." Calum shrugs.

"I do. Your sex life is really none of my business and I really don't want to know how many girls there has been." I really really didn't want to know.

"Okay."

"Okay?" I frown at him and he just smiles before nodding. Well that was easy? Not that I thought it would be difficult or anything, I guess I just thought he would have something more to say then okay.

"I know you don't want to know mine but can I ask you yours?"

"My number?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Yeah.."

"Well including you it's five." I tell him and he looks almost surprised. "Is that a bad thing?"

"No." Calum shakes his head. "I guess I just thought there would be more."

"Nope..I mean I'm not Claudia." I joke and Calum grins. "You're definitely not."

I remove Calum's hands from waist so that I can entwine my fingers with his. Holding hands with Calum had to be one of my favourite things.

"So Nick and me...who else?" Calum asks.

"You really want to know?"

"Yeah." Calum shrugs. "I'm oddly curious."

"Okay.." I lightly frown at me. I never thought I would be having this conversation. "There was Daniel, Matt and...Michael."

Calum face drops at the sound of Michael's name and I have to laugh. "Are you serious?!"

"No." I grin and Calum shakes his head. "That was not funny."

"It was, your face was priceless."

"Uh huh." Calum rolls his eyes playfully.

"Do you really think I would of slept with Michael?" No offense to Michael, he was gorgeous and I loved him to death but that was just weird to think about.

"Well you let him finger you." Calum smirks and my mouth drops.

"Don't bring that up!" I groan and Calum laughs.

"Now that's funny."

"It is not." I frown at him before untangling our hands and flopping back down on my side of the bed. Calum pulls his t-shirt off and chucks it to the floor before getting in to bed.