Seventy.

The last five days had honestly been the most awkward and uncomfortable days of my life.

Calum and I barely spoke and it was like we were both tip toeing around each other, it was just horrible and it was also something I thought I would never experience with Calum.

Work had been the only place I had wanted to be and even though I asked for more shifts Aria practically refused to give them to me, she knew that I just wanted excuses to not be home and lets be honest work was the perfect one.

"Hey Genie do you have any plans tonight?" Kelly asks as we were cleaning up the cafe.

"Not at all. Why's that?" I ask. Kelly and had become quite good friends over the last couple of weeks and I'll admit it was nice to be able to talk with someone who wasn't in the group.

As much as I loved everyone, there just felt like a lot of drama going on. I mean there was the whole Calum and I thing, Michael and Aria were still weird around each other and Luke and Claudia? Well they still hadn't said a single word to each other. It was actually that bad that we decided not to have our regular Friday hang out.

Apart from Aria who knew exactly what was going on between Calum and I, nobody else really knew anything. Ashton knew we had a falling out of some sort but he hadn't told anyone or asked about it.

I was quite surprised that Calum hadn't come up with anything yet. I did tell him to tell everyone whatever he wanted but for some unknown reason he hadn't came up with anything.

"There's this new club that's opening and I was thinking of checking out, Wanna come with?" Kelly asks with a big smile.

"I don't kno-" I go to say but then stop myself. I had been moping around the whole week and although I didn't deserve to have any fun, I needed some. Drinking and dancing the night away sounded pretty fun to me. "Definitely."

Once Kelly and I had closed up the cafe, we exchanged numbers and went our separate ways. We both agreed that we wanted to go home and shower first then get all dolled up, so we decided that we would meet at around 10:30 first to have some pre-drinks then we would make our way to this new club.

It didn't take me long to get ready and before I knew it, I was grabbing my clutch and on my way out the door.

Of course at that exact moment Calum and Michael had to coming rushing through the front door almost knocking me over in the process. Calum's hand somehow finds it's way to my waist, keeping us both from falling.

I can't help but shiver at the small body contact between the two of us.

"Woah." I mumble.

"Sorry." Calum drops his hand almost immediately making my heart feel like it's going to sink.

"You two are in a rush." I comment.

"New game!" Michael cheers holding up some play station game case. Boys.

"Of course." I smile slightly.

"Are you going out?" Calum asks eyeing my outfit. I was wearing quite a tight fitting white dress, but it wasn't exactly revealing.

"Uh yea."

"Alone?" Michael asks his eyes widening.

"Not exactly." I answer nervously.

"Right. Have fun." Calum pushes past me, Michael gives me a small smile before following after Calum.

"Dude are you honestly going to let your girlfriend go out without you looking like that?" I hear Michael ask. My ears instantly perk up for Calum's answer.