Eighteen.

"Are you really going to stand there the whole time?" I ask looking at Calum. We were currently Standing outside of our tent because I had announced that I was going to change and Calum said he had to come keep watch for some strange reason.

"Yes because some people like to take peeks at girls when they are getting changed." Calum says looking at Luke.

"What?!" Luke grins.

"Ellie Jones, Year 10 camping trip." Calum shoots Luke an accusing smirk.

"I do remember a certain somebody being right next to me when that happened." Luke points out and I have to laugh.

"That is not the point of that story Lucas." Calum grins at Luke before giving me an innocent smile.

"A perv from the start huh?" I quirk an eyebrow at Calum.

"Go get dressed." Calum chuckles holding the tent open for me.

"No peeking." I tell Calum climbing into the tent and zipping it shut.

"No promises." Calum replies.

I quickly change into something that would be keep me warm for the rest of the night, I could already feel it beginning to get chilly and it was only just after 5:30 so who knew how cold it would be by later tonight.

I unzip the tent and hop back out and Calum instantly grins at me.

"What?" I frown at him.

"I haven't even seen that jumper in weeks." I was in fact wearing Calum's (Actually mine now.) so called favourite jumper.

"That's because it's mine." I poke my tongue out at him and he shakes his head.

"You haven't won that war Genie."

"Yet. I haven't won that war yet." I grin at him and he lets out a sigh.

" I think you're the impossible one."

"I am not." I jokingly huff before grabbing his hands and pulling him back over to the group. I release Calum hands and sit down in the spot next to Aria getting a pout from Calum. Everyone was seated randomly on these logs that were set around a fire pit, though the boys hadn't made any effort on getting the wood yet.

"I don't want to sit next to you." I say in serious tone before cracking a smile.

"Fine." Calum shrugs before coming and over and sitting down on top of me making me groan at having his weight on me.

"You're heavy." I complain.

"Deal with it." Calum grins.

"You two seriously crack me up." Michael sniggers.

"Agreed." Luke pipes in.

"I think they're a little sickening." Claudia says a small smirk on his lips.

"You would." Luke snorts and Claudia glares at him.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Claudia demands.

Before Luke had the chance to even answer Ashton covers his mouth with one of his hands. "Nothing. Nothing at all." Ashton answers and Luke shakes his head.

"Nice save." Aria chuckles. Ashton grins before taking his hand of off Luke's mouth. "We would actually like to get through this trip without you two killing each other."

"Whatever." Claudia huffs standing up and going off to her tent.

"Luke go get some." Michael smirks motioning towards Claudia's tent.