Eighty - Epilogue

Epilogue - Two years later.

"Are you having a good time?" Luke asks his gorgeous blue eyes beaming in to mine as we casually slow danced around the dance floor with all the other couples.

"Of course! You know how much I love weddings." I had always and I mean always had a love for weddings and after Sam's wedding that love was only amplified.

"I must say you look quite stunning in that dress." Luke compliments me shyly which makes me smile, he was sooo cute even after all these years.

"Well thank you Mr . Hemmings but I have absolutely nothing on the bride." I say looking over at Aria who made an extremely beautiful bride.

"Nobody has anything on the bride." Luke chuckles. "Not even her husband." He adds then scrunches his face up weirdly.

"What?" I ask in amusement.

"It's just weird to think of Michael as someone's husband, it's like so grown up." Luke explains and I have to let out a small laugh. I guess it was a little strange.

Today was the long awaited wedding of Aria and Michael, that's right they were now officially known as Mr and Mrs Clifford.

After the whole Kelsey drama at Sam's engagement party, Aria decided that she couldn't be around Michael and his girlfriend so she packed up everything, closed the cafe (Temporarily.) And left for San Francisco. Although Aria was born and raised in Australia her mother was from San Francisco so she wanted to go visit and family and of course get away from Michael.

Michael finally decided to use his brain and realized that he actually had real genuine feelings for her. So after much encouragement from everyone Michael followed after her and now two years later here we were at their wedding.

I for one couldn't be happier that those two had finally gotten together, I was always a big supporter of Michia.

"I guess it is." I agree with Luke who smiles widely at me.

"Okay, okay I'm here." Calum's voice booms from behind me. "Thanks Lukey." Calum grins at Luke who nods proudly. Those two were seriously lame.

"Thanks for the protection Luke." I say sarcastically as I step away from him.

"Anytime." Luke chimes sending Calum and I a wink. "Now I need to find someone to have hot slutty wedding sex with."

"Yeah good luck with that." I tell him as he walks off in the direction of a group of Aria's old friends.

"Good to see Luke did as he was told." Calum's hands find their way to my waist as I slip my arms around his neck.

"You do know that there is like no single guys here right?" I ask in amusement. Calum had practically ordered Luke to dance with me while he went to the bathroom, he seemed to think that I needed Luke to keep any guys away when in reality I could do that myself.

"How would you know?" Calum raises his eyebrows at me.

"I checked them all out." I shrug. "I have to keep my options open you know?" I smirk and Calum does the same.

"Right. Well I'm glad we're on the same page then." Calum says and I have to shake my head at him. "I missed you last night." He says with a small smile.

Since it was the night before the big day, all the bridesmaids which included myself, Sam,Emma and Claudia stayed with Aria at her place while the boys camped out at Ashton's.