Forty-Nine.

A/N:SMUT WARNING!

"Cal-" I start but he cuts me off. "I'm going to bed."

I let out a sigh as I shut the front door behind me and watch as he storms down to the bedrooms.

He had barely said two words since we had left the cafe and I knew that he was pissed off at Sam once again.

I go down to my room and I'm surprised to not find Calum in there. I chuck the heels that I had been wearing back in to my wardrobe then change out of my dress in to some pajamas.

I leave my room to go to Calum's but I find that I'm holding myself back from knocking.

Maybe he just wanted to be alone? Or maybe he was angry at me too,I didn't exactly say anything to Sam.

Would even talk to me if I went in there? I decide that I can't stand the thought of Calum possibly being upset so I lightly knock on his door, I get no answer so I just let myself in.

"I told you I was going to sleep." Calum mutters his eyes locked on to his phone.

"Yeah it looks like it." I shut his door before going over and sitting across from him on his bed. "Do you wanna talk about?"

"What's there to talk about Genie? Your best friend obviously has some sort of grudge against me and seems to think that this relationship is just a joke."

"I thought you didn't care what Sam thought?" I ask biting down on my lip. I really didn't understand why he let it get to him so much, I mean it was just Sam?

"I don't." Calum snaps. I roll my eyes at him before reaching forward and snatching his phone from his hands. "Hey!" Calum looks at me with a heavy frown.

"We're talking."

"Haven't we already had this conversation? I'm not having it again." Calum huffs crossing his arms over his chest.

"Aren't you in a delightful mood." I tease.

"You can thank your best friend for that."

"Cal...why does it matter so much what Sam thinks?" I ask a small frown finding it's way to my face.

"It doesn't." Calum replies.

"It clearly does." I say softly.

"Can you just drop it?" Calum snaps looking annoyed. I let out a small sigh before shrugging. If he wanted me to drop it then I would, I knew that Calum hated being pushed with things so that's exactly what I was not going to do.

"Fine."

"Good." Calum says still looking annoyed.

"Can you stop being so grumpy?" I ask and Calum frowns at me.

"I'm not being grumpy."

"You are." I say untucking my legs and then laying down across Calum's bed.

"I'm pissed off not grumpy, there's a difference Genie."

"Okay." I say simply not wanting to fight with him. "You know I feel like I haven't been in your room in ages."

"You haven't." Calum shrugs and he was right. I didn't really have reason to go in to his room and we generally just slept in my room.

"I've kinda missed it." I admit.

"That's nice." Calum grumbles and I huff before sitting up then hoping off of his bed.

"Where are you going?"

"You're in a mood so I'm just gonna go to bed." I tell him and he frowns but doesn't say anything so I leave his room and go straight to the bathroom So I can wash my face and brush my teeth.