Thirty-five.

"I can't wait to get home." Calum sighs zipping up his bag.

"You and me both." I let out a small yawn. I was feeling pretty tired today since Calum decided that he wanted to stay up for hours talking about everything and anything. By the time that we actually got to sleep it was almsot 4:00am.

"Do you wanna drive?" I ask Calum who shrugs.

"We can do half and half?" Calum suggests.

"Deal." I smile at him before grabbing my last bag from the floor and chucking it on the bed.

"All done?" Calum asks and I nod. "We still have an hour half till we have to leave." Calum wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"What on earth could we do during that time period?"

"I can think of a few things." Calum grins placing his hands on my waist and pulling me close to him.

"You should probably enlighten me."

"I plan on it." Calum says as he begins to lean in, but just as our lips are about to touch there is a quick knock on the door before it swings open.

"Great timing Hemmings." Calum says sarcastically before letting out a small groan and dropping his hands from my waist.

"Oh were you two gonna get it on?" Luke smirks raising his eyebrows.

"Like you and Claudia did?" I say and laugh as the smirks drops from his face instantly.

"Calum your girlfriend is mean." Luke huffs.

Calum smiles at me before looking at Luke. "Yeah I know."

"So Lucas what do you want?" I ask very curious to know why he just barged in to our room.

"Actually I kinda wanted to talk to Calum about something." Luke mumbles awkwardly.

"About what?" Calum asks.

"Stuff." Luke replies his eyes flicking to me then back to Calum.

"Don't worry I can take a hint." I grin. "I'll give you two some alone time."

"That would be greatly appreciated." Luke nods and Calum shakes his head in amusement.

"Well I'll be back." I say walking over to the door.

"You better be." I hear Calum say as I leave the room.

I figured that this would be the perfect time to talk to Aria about the whole Michael thing so I walk down to her room and knock lightly on her door.

"Come in!" Aria yells. I open her door and go in to find her  packing her suitcase.

"Morning Genie." Aria smiles.

"Morning." I return with a happy smile. "Do you mind if we talk?" I ask and she lets out a small sigh but nods. I'm sure she knew exactly what I wanted to talk to her about.

Aria pushes her suitcase back before sitting on her bed, I sit down next to her and give her a small smile.

"So where are you with the whole Michael thing?"

"I really don't know." Aria groans. "But I feel like a massive idiot."

"Why?" I frown. Aria was far from being idiot. In fact Michael was the idiot in this whole situation.

"I just....I shouldn't have slept with him Genie." Aria says shaking her head. "It's only made me develop more feelings for him and now I feel so attached to him which is just stupid on my part because he's never going to want me in that way."