Twenty-Six.

"Bonfire Time!!" Michael cheers. The boys had come up with the great idea to have a bonfire on the beach so we were all currently making our way down to the beach.

After Calum and I's little chat before things have been a little tense between us and I don't mean the awkward uncomfortable tension. No I'm talking about good old sexual tension. I was really struggling with what to do with that, I mean sure we could fool around a little or even have sex but I was worried about what woukd happen if we did.

Sex always complicates everything and I didn't want to have any complications with Calum, he meant way too much to me.

"Are you boys sure that we are actually allowed to do this? " Aria asks looking concerned.

"Course. " Luke shrugs. After Luke's very long sleep he was looking and feeling much more alive.

"No aren't you supposs to get permits or something for bonfires on beaches?" Claudia asks getting blank looks from all the boys.

"It'll be fine. " Michael waves off.

"Whatever you say." Aria rolls her eyes before smiling.

"Michael's right, Don't even worry about it."Ashton says getting a big grin from Michael.

"If we get in trouble, it's on you fault." I tell them, All of the girls nodd in agreement.

"Fine." Calum shrugs a small smirk on his lips. The girls and I all find a spot on the sand and get comfortable as the boys get the bonfire ready.

"Sooo Genie what did I interrupt earlier?" Claudia wiggles her eyebrows at me making me shake my head.

"Nothing. " I tell her simply.

"It didn't look like nothing." Claudia smirks. Aria and Emma both look at me obviously wanting me to spill the beans about what Claudia had walked in on.

"We weren't even doing anything. " I tell them. "We were just messing around. "

"Is that what they call it these days." Aria lightly giggles making me smile.

"Honestly it was nothing but don't worry you three will be the first to know when something does happen. " I tell them.

"DETAILS ABOUT CALUM AND GENIE'S SEX LIFE......COMING SOON!!!" Claudia yells.

"Oh my god." I groan before lightly pushing her.

"I guess that's one way of getting attention." Emma lightly laughs before pointing at the boys who were all lookjng at us utterly confused.

"Thanks for that Claudia."

"Your welcome." Claudia smirks proudly at me.

"How's the Luke mission going?" Aria asks randomly.

"It's going." Claudia nods looking over at Luke. "I'm gonna climb that like a tree."

"Wow." Emma laughs shaking her head.

"Yeah wow didn't need that visual." I say before laughing.

"Eh." Claudia shrugs. It wasn't a big deal to her.

"Can I ask you something? " Emma looks at Claudia and Claudia looks surprised but nods.

"Do you actually like Luke or do you just want to have sex with him?" Emma boldly asks. Aria and I would never dare to ask her anything like that so serious props to Emma for having the balls.

"Well of course I like him as a friend.... but not in a romantic way. I mean lets be honest here Luke and I would never ever work as a couple but we would have some pretty great sex." Claudia tells us and I'm actually surprised about how spot on het answer is, Not about them having 'great' sex of course but about them never working as a couple.