Forty-Eight.

"Ari!!" Michael yells stumbling in through the cafe doors.

Aria had called and told us that she had to cover for someone at the Cafe and that's why she hadn't made it to the club, she told to just enjoy our time out and that we would see her another time but Michael insisted that we go spend the rest of the night with her.

"Michael hi.." Aria gives him a confused smile before looking up at the rest of us. "What are you all doing here?!"

"We wanted to spend the rest of the night with you." I answer while everyone else nods in agreement.

"You lot are the best." Aria smiles at us happily. "I was just about to close up actually so it's perfect timing."

"Hey Ari do you have anyone of those chocolate things left?" Luke asks his blue eyes wide with excitement.

I think the only person that was actually drunk was Michael everybody else except for me and Aria of course was just on a really good buzz.

"Do you mean the chocolate and berry cakes?" Aria asks giving Luke a knowing smile.

"Yes! Those." Aria laughs at Luke before walking over to the kitchen, Luke of course hurries after her.

"Lets sit down." Claudia says  before taking off her heels and then finds a seat at one off the tables. Sam follows after her and Michael does the same. I look over at Ashton and Calum who laughing about something which makes me smile.

I take off my heels and place them under one of the chairs before making my way to the kitchen where Luke and Aria currently were.

"Just take the whole tray Luke."

"Really?" Luke looks at Aria in surprise before grabbing the tray.

"Yeah, I think some of yous need to sober up a little." Aria lightly laughs and Luke grins before rushing out to the others.

"God that boy loves food." I say shaking my head, I swear most boys were bottomless pits when it came to food.

"Tell me about."

"Aria can I ask you about something?" I look at with a nervous smile and she frowns at me before smiling. "Sure."

"I heard you and Michael left together the other night..." I say and Aria lets out a sigh before running a hand through her hair.

"Right. That."

"Yeah that." I frown. "What happened?" I really didn't think it would be a good thing for them two to sleep together again seeing as she had feelings for him.

Bloody hell I was such a hypocrite, I didn't even know how I felt about Calum yet I was still going there.

"Nothing Genie..trust me I wanted it to and Michael was trying but we only left together because he asked me to take him home since he couldn't drive." Aria explains.

"Okay, Well that's a good thing right?"

"I guess." Aria mumbles. "I think I need to tell him how I feel though."

"Really?" I look at her in shock, I didn't actually see her ever telling him.

"Yeah if it don't, it just gonna get harder and harder to be around him." Aria admits letting out a small sigh. "It's hard hiding feelings you know?"

"Yeah." I agree because I did know, I really did.

°●

"No we haven't!" Ashton shakes his head with his dimples on full display.

"You so did!" Claudia accuses.

"Yeah look at that smile." Luke chuckles and Ashton groans covering his face with his hands. Michael had asked Ashton whether or not Emma and him had slept together yet and although Ashton said no the smile on his face told a different story.

"I still need to meet this girl." Sam huffs.

"You will and you'll love her." Aria says with a smile. That was true, I'm sure Sam and Emma would get along like a house on fire. I feel Calum's knee hit against mine under the table and look at him to see that stupid childish grin on his lips, I bump my knee back against his and shake my head.

"What time is it?" Michael asks looking disheveled, he wasn't really drunk anymore instead he was quite tired.

"It's late." Claudia says letting out a small sigh then surprises everyone by leaning her head on Luke's shoulder. Well that was a weird sight.

"Why are you all looking at us like that?" Luke frowns.

"You two are being so...." I stop not being able to think of the right word.

"Oh god." Claudia rolls her eyes. "You all realize that Luke has been inside me right? Me leaning on his shoulder is nothing crazy." Claudia grins and Luke instantly flushes at her words.

"Woah." Ashton's eyes widen before he snorts.

"Genie." Calum whispers in my ear getting my attention.

"Hmm?" I turn to face him and he smiles before pressing his lips to mine in a quick kiss.

"You taste like chocolate." Calum says licking his lips.

"Well I've had a lot of hot chocolate so I should hope so." I grin at him.

"Can we go home now?" Calum asks resting one of his hands on my knee.

"Why now?" I ask giving him a small frown.

"Because I'm in the mood." Calum says then wiggles his eyebrows at me. I guess that makes two of us.

"We'll leave in twenty."

"Ten." Calum challenges with a smirk.

"Fifteen." I negotiate. 

"Fifteen." Calum nods pressing his lips to my shoulder before going to bite but I pull away and he pouts.

"No biting." I scold.

"Why?"

"Because we're going to your parents tomorrow. " I point out and Calum grins.

"Wait what?" Luke asks. "So your mum did call?"

"Yeah no thanks to you." Calum sends Luke an accusing look before smiling.

"Sorry!" Luke shrugs innocently.

"What's going on?" Aria asks looking confused.

"We're going to my parents for dinner." Calum answers.

"Ooh meeting the parents, sounds like it's getting serious." Sam jokes.

"I've already met his parents." I point out.

"And maybe things are already serious." Calum says surprising everyone including me.

"I doubt that." Sam replies and Calum frowns at her. "What's that suppose to mean?"

"You've been together five minutes so there's no way it's remotely serious." Sam scoffs and I swear everything around me goes dead silent. Just when I thought Sam was over all of this crap she goes and says something like that.

"Well Sam have you ever heard of the phrase when you know, you know." Calum shoots back before looking at me.

I swallow hard as I return Calum's stare. What exactly was he trying to say? 

A/N: I feel like this is really short and I wanted it to be longer but I'm literally falling asleep.

I'll most likely update tomorrow but then I'll probably stick to just updating on the weekends simply because I have mock exams in like 12 days so I should probably put some time aside to study.

Any predictions on what's gonna happen at Calum's parents?! ;)

Also can I just say how proud I am of the boys today!!!! They won their first moon man, performed amazingly and not to mention they all looked like sex on legs  ;D