Fifty-Two.

A/N:SMUT WARNING.

"Told you they wouldn't hate you." Calum grins looking over at me.

"Keep your eyes on the road Hood." After a teary goodbye with Calum's parents we left and were already in to the second hour of the drive back home.

"I'm perfectly capable at multi-tasking Genie."

"Maybe you are but it's proven to not be a strong trait in males." I tell him and he lets out a small huff. "You know Cal I always thought you were more like your mum but now that I think about it, you're much more like your dad."

"Oh. How so?" Calum asks clearly curious.

"I don't know how to explain...you're just a lot like him, not that you aren't like your mum but I just never noticed how much you took after your dad till now." I explain.

"Interesting." Calum hums. I shoot him a small smile before turning my attention to the window, it was pouring with rain and had been for the last three hours. I actually didn't mind the rain though, I found it incredibly soothing.

"Genie." Calum calls getting my attention. I look back over at him to find him giving me a quizzical look. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I ask him and he frowns before shrugging.

"I don't know..you just seem quiet I guess."

"I'm just tired." I tell him which was half true, but I was just really stuck in my head. I felt like I was having an inner battle with myself over what it was I should do with these new found feelings for Calum.

I know that I had decided not to say anything but that dream kept playing over and over again in my head and I couldn't deny that just the possibility of even being with Calum for real made my heart flutter and my head spin.

°●

"They reckon the storm will hit later tonight or early morning." I yell to Calum from the living room.

"That's fast." Calum mumbles coming in to the room.

"Yeah it probably won't even be that bad." We were suppose to be hit with a some sort of storm which would probably only include tons of rain and strong wind, nothing to get too excited about.

"You know what's perfect to do in stormy weather like this?" Calum smirks at me suggestively. Was he serious right now? God that boy really was a horn dog.

"Have sex? Yeah, yeah I know."

"Wait. What? I was gonna say watch movies and build blanket forts but hey if that's what you wanna do." Calum grins and I roll my eyes.

"No movies and forts are good." I tell him.

"Are we gonna watch that stupid Notepad movie?" Calum asks and I burst in to laughter.

"It's the notebook." I correct.

"Whatever. " Calum shrugs. "I'm gonna grab some blankets, wanna get some snacks?"

"Sure." I smile hoping off the couch and going into the kitchen. I grab random bits of junk food before going back in to the living room.

"Cal what else do you wanna watch?" I ask eyeing our dvd shelf.

"I'm not fussed G." Calum replies coming into the living room with a pile of blankets.

"We'll decide later. " I tell him. "Do you want some help?"

"Nope. I'm the king at blanket forts." Calum grins proudly.

"Whatever you say."

Fifteen minutes later Calum had put up the fort and I had to admit that it was pretty impressive.