Fifty-Five.

A/N: (Minimum) SMUT WARNING.

"Okay mum, I will. Give my love to dad alright? I'll see you soon.. yeah love you too." A sigh instantly leaves my lips as I end the call.

My darling mother had called at eight thirty this morning waking me from my great sleep that I was having. She only really called to give me a full run down of her visit to Bobby's which he had already told me about,  I had to admit it was good to hear from her though.

I quietly go back in to Calum's room not wanting to wake him up. I can't help but grin at his still very asleep figure.

I unlock my phone and pull up the camera before snapping a picture of him, he was lying on his back with one arm streched out and the other resting over his stomach.

Looking at the picture I can't help but smile at how peaceful he looks and I also can't help but notice how extra defined his muscles and jaw look, this had to be one of the best pictures to ever exist.

I put my phone on his bedside table before crawling back in to bed with him. I probably should try get back to sleep but I honestly didn't see that happening any time soon.

"Cal." I whisper poking one of his cheeks. Nothing. "Cal." I say a little louder poking his cheek again, he stirs in his sleep slightly but still doesn't wake up.

"Calum." I say even louder this time pressing a small kiss to his nose and I get a small groan from him in response. "Wake up." I hum.

"No." Calum grumbles. A smile finds it's way to my lips at his response, waking Calum up was definitely a fun task.

"Yes." I tell him then press a few kisses along his jawline.

"You're mean." Calum sighs before turning over to face me, his eyes still shut.

"I am not." I say looking at him in amusement, he had the worst bed head ever. Calum lets out an over-dramatic groan before opening his eyes to look at me.

"Hi." I grin at him.

"Hi." Calum yawns before frowning. "What's the time?"

"Like nine." I tell him and he shoots me a glare.

"Seriously? Why did you wake me up?" Calum asks looking very annoyed.

"I'm bored."

"Bored? Oh my god." Calum closes his eyes before turning back on to his back. "I'm going back to sleep."

"Calum." I whine before moving so that I was straddling him.

"What?" Calum snaps his eyes remaining close. Weow someone was moody.

"Stay awake." I plead.

"No."

"Oh come on, I'll make it worth your while." I say in a suggestive tone. I know I had said in the past that morning sex was overrated but with Calum I'm sure it would be anything but.

"Genie." Calum sighs. "I'm tired."

"I'll do all the work." I say and Calum opens one eye before smirking.

"Will you now?"

"Uh huh." I innocently smile at him before dipping my head down and attaching my lips to his neck. I start nipping and licking at his skin roughly causing a very attractive growl to sound from Calum's lips.

I smirk at his reaction before starting a trail of kisses down his chest and move slowly down to his stomach before stopping at the top of his briefs which had already begun to tighten.