Thirty-Four.

"Calum what are you doing?" I ask my eyes still closed. All I could hear was him shuffling through things.

"I'm looking for my jumper." I turn over so that I can look at him. "What jumper?" I ask playing dumb, I knew exactly what jumper he was talking about.

"The grey one." Calum raises his eyebrows at me before smiling.

"Oh you mean my jumper?" I grin and he rolls his eyes. "Yes that one."

"It should be in there somewhere." I shrug not being much help. I close my eyes still feeling a little groggy after Calum and I's two or three hour nap.

Calum lets out a small sigh before the shuffling begins again. It stops after a few minutes and I'm guessing that Calum has found his beloved jumper, well my jumper.

"Found it?" I ask reopening my eyes to find Calum with a very amused grin on his lips. Sure enough he's holding his jumper in one hand but in the other he has something entirely different.

My birth control.

"The second best thing to put in your mouth to prevent pregnancy." Calum says before winking at me.

"Oh my god." I groan. "Will you put that back from where you got it from?"

Calum nods before chucking the packet back in to my bag. He pulls his jumpet over his head before joining me back in bed.

"I still think it looks better on me."

"And I won't argue with you about that." Calum nods in agreement before moving to sit on top of me and then slyly positioning himself in between my legs when he lays down.

"This feels oddly familiar." Calum smirks.

"Oh shut up." I bring my hands up and tangle them in his hair, a smile finding it's way on to my lips at how soft and fluffy it is. "I swear you're a human puppy."

"Yeah...no I don't think so." Calum frowns making me smile.

"Soo I guess you turned out to be right."

"Right about what?" Calum asks looking insanely curious.  It was a very rare thing when I would happily admit that Calum was right about something.

"Don't you remember telling me that you were gonna found out what it was like to be in between my legs?"

"Oh of course I do, I also remember a certain someone saying In your dreams Hood." Calum smirks at me. "You were right on that though."

"Yeah lets not talk about your wet dreams again." I scrunch my nose at him.

"Should we talk about yours instead?"

"How about we just don't talk at all?" I ask him suggestively making him raise his eyebrows.

"Not gonna lie I'm feeling pretty scandalized right now." Calum jokes.

"No your not." I roll my eyes playfully.

"I thought you were too sore to do anything though?"

"There's other things besides sex that we can do Calum." I smirk and Calum gulps before licking his lips.

"Like what?" Calum asks like he didn't already know.

°●

"I can't believe it's our last night here." Ashton pouts. Everyone and I mean everyone was currently in the living room. We hadn't decided wether we wanted to watch a movie or go out to the beach.

"I know. It went really fast." Claudia says a small sigh escaping her lips.

"It was definitely...." Emma pauses looking for the right word. "Eventful."