Fourteen.

A loud groan wakes me from sleep, I rub both of my eyes with my hands before sitting up and seeing Calum looking pained. I stifle a laugh knowing exactly what his problem is.

"A tad hungover are we Cal?"

"Maybe." Calum mumbles covering his face with his hands. "I felt fine before I went to bed but now I feel like my head has been run over."

"Sucks to be you." I tease.

"Genie." Calum huffs making me chuckle. "Help me."

"Hmm I don't know if you really deserve it."

"Why?" Calum mutters.

"It kinda serves you right for getting that drunk on a Sunday night." I tell him, it was the truth. I had no idea why the boys were even drinking last night but I knew there was no need for it.

"You're mean." Calum whines. "I looked after you when you were hungover." Calum points out. I guess that was true, he did.

"Fine I'll help you." I remove Calum's hands off his face and smile down at him. "What do you need?"

"You." Calum manages a grin making me roll my eyes. For someone who was hungover Calum didn't even look that bad, You know somebody is good looking when they pull off the hungover look.

"Smooth." I credit him. "But seriously water and pain relief?" I ask and he nods. I leave my bedroom and head in to the kitchen to find some pain relief and to get Calum a bottle of water. I made a mental note to go check on the other boys just to make sure they weren't dead or anything.

I lightly knock on Calum's door. "Are you boys decent?" I ask before opening the door and hesitantly poke my head around the door. To my relief the boys were all dressed.

"We are dressed Genie but I don't know if we will ever be decent." Ashton lightly laughs looking as bubbly ever. I'm guessing Ashton was not hungover at all.

"Please you lot are the most decent boys I've ever met." I grin at Ashton. Michael was still very asleep but Luke was awake and looked very dazed.

"How you doing Luke?" I ask though I'm sure I already know the answer.

"I'm feel like I'm on top of the world." Luke sarcastically replies.

"I wish I could say I feel sorry for you...but I don't." I smirk at Luke who rolls his eyes but then whines in pain.

"I hate alcohol." Luke mumbles closing his eyes.

"I'm gonna go deal with Calum but Ashton do you think you can handle these two?" I raise my eyebrows at Ashton who gives me a thumbs up.

"No problem." I smile at Ashton in appreciation. The only thing worse then looking after one hungover person is three hungover people especially when it was these boys.

"Hey Genie?" Luke calls out as I go to close the door.

"What Luke?"

"Just thought you should know that Calum is a huge fan of hangover sex." Luke lightly chuckles.

"You'd know." I smirk before closing the door. I hear Ashton burst out laughing and Luke groan. God those boys cracked me up.

When I go back in to my room Calum is still laying in the same position that I left him in. Since Calum's eyes are shut I take that opportunity to jump on him.

"Oh my god." Calum groans opening his eyes and looking at me in shock.

"I come baring gifts." I grin passing him the water bottle and pain relief. Calum sits up slightly so he can swallow the tablets and take a big chug of his water before putting it on my bedside table. "Thanks." Calum smiles thankfully.