Fifty-Three

"Calum." I groan as I hear the camera click. I open one of my eyes to look at him. He has that stupid grin on his face and is staring at his phone screen.

"New lock screen." Calum grins before putting his phone down and looking at me.

"Are you serious?" That picture was probably horrible. I was laying on my stomach completely tangled in sheets and blankets, and I knew my hair would be a crazy mess.

"Uh huh." Calum leans down and presses a sloppy kiss to my cheek. "Hi."

"Hi." I close my only open eye and let out a small sigh before opening them both.

"You know Genie I'm just living up to my new title as Cliché."

"I thought you were a romantic genius?" I tease.

"Geez am I a Cliché or a romantic genius? Make up your mind G." Calum smiles moving closer to me before laying down on his side.

"Maybe you're both." I tell him with a small smile.

"Maybe." Calum agrees moving his hand to my bare back, he delicately starts running his fingers down my spine making me shiver and goosebumps rise.

"Are you cold?" Calum asks looking concerned.

"No. Not at all." I tell him. How could I ever feel cold when Calum was around? He was practically a human heater and one touch from him could make my body feel as if it was on fire.

"Cal I know I've already told you countless times before but I really really like your hands."

"They like you too." Calum chuckles moving his hand up to brush my hair off my back. He then leans down and bites down lightly on the back of my shoulder before starting to suck.

"What am I suppose to say when someone asks about that?" I ask him once he's done leaving yet another mark, I already knew that my chest and neck were covered in them after last night.

"Just tell them I took doggy style a litte to literally."

"Ew." I scrunch up my nose and Calum laughs. "I'm kidding."

"Hmm...is it still raining?" I ask and Calum nods before sliding his hand back down my back then stopping to pull at the sheet that was wrapped around me.

"What are you doing?" I frown at him and he shoots me a smirk.

"This." Calum says before pulling the sheet of off the back of me causing me to squeal.

"We're a cute butted couple Genie."

"Oh my god." I laugh turning over and grabbing some of Calum's blanket from him. "So this blanket fort was pretty awesome."

"I know." Calum nods proudly lacing one of his hands with mine. It's quiet for a few minutes as the two of us focus on our hands. This felt way too natural and right?

"So last night was....." God how could I find the words to describe last night? It had to be one of the most precious nights of my life.

I had honestly never been like that with someone before, it was slow, tender and so full of passion. Calum was extremely attentive and his lips were on me the entire time, whether they were on my lips or leaving trails of kisses over my neck, collar bones and chest.

Thinking back on it actually made my heart ache in but in a good way. I really didn't know what to make of it.

"Was?" Calum raises his eyebrows at me.

"I.. was it different for you?" I ask him and he looks surprised.

"Different? Uh..honestly." Calum stops and takes a deep breath before smiling at me. "Yeah it was different."