Thirty.

"I did so!" Calum says defensively.

"Barely." I let out a small laugh. Calum and I had been up the last hour reminiscing about everything and anything.

I had brought up the fact that when we were in school Calum practically never talked to me but he seemed to remember differently.

"I was shy then." Calum shrugs a small smile spreading on his lips.

"You were not!" Calum was very far from shy in school, He may of been quiet at certain times but he was not shy.

"I was with girls." Calum admits.

"Uh huh." I grin at him. "So what's up with the whole sleeping shirtless thing?" I ask moving from my stomach to lay on my side.  Calum however stayed in his current position which funnily enough was on his stomach.

"It's hot here." Calum answers casuslly. "Do you have a problem with it?" He asks a small smirk appearing as he does.

"Not really. I was just curious. " I tell him. As if I would have a problem with Calum sleeping shirtless. He could walk around shirtless all day everyday and he wouldn't get a single complaint from me.

"You should try it."

"What sleeping topless?" I ask him.

"Yeah." Calum replies casually before grinning. "It would be great." 

"Of course you would think that." I lightly shake my head at him before letting out a small sigh.

"You know we are quite matchy with our love bites." Calum says reaching a hand over to my neck to brush my hair away so that he could proudly inspect his work from the other morning.

"Yeah but you have a few more then me." I smirk at Calum who sits up from his current position and then practically jumps on top of me.

"Calumm." I whine before letting out a small laugh.

"I think we should change that then." Calum grins down at me making my heart flutter like crazy.

"Or not." I shrug fighting a smile.

"Hmm I think I might actually wait for our next shower."

"Presumptuous aren't we Hood." I quirk an eyebrow at him.

"Not really.I think we both know there's gonna be another shower or two." Calum smirks.

"Do we now?" I ask getting a nod from Calum.

"We do." Calum says before leaning down and nuzzling his nose against mine.

"God. You're so ridiculously cute." I groan smiling at him.

"I know." Calum sighs overdramatically before grinning. My hand instinctively tangles with one of his. I loved the simple gesture of hand holding, especially with Calum.

I was never really one for hand holding but with Calum I was, maybe it was because his hands were so perfect to me and they fit with mine like a glove.

"What are you thinking?" Calum asks me suddenly.

"Nothing really." I lightly shrug looking up at him before focusing on our entwined hands. "I like your fingers Cal."

"Why?" Calum frowns slightly looking confused but also amused.

"I don't know they're just perfectly proportioned. Most boys have such gross fingers but you don't." I tell him with a small smile.

"And here I was thinking it was because they made you c.um." Calum smirks making me scrunch up my nose.

"Hilarious." I roll my eyes playfully untangling my hand from his and sitting up. "Can you get off?" I ask him. I couldn't really go anyone with Calum sitting on top of me.