Forty-Five.

◇Genie◇

I stumble in to the living room after waking up from my sleep and spot Calum sitting on the couch watching tv. I'll admit I was a little disappointed to wake up without him, I always slept so much better with him there.

I suppose it was my hangover to sleep off though,not his.

"Hey you." I smile as I drop down on the couch next to him.

"Hey feeling better?"

"Much." I tell him. Now I knew that I could swear that I wasn't gonna drink again but lets face it. I was.

"That's good." Calum nods looking at me for a brief second before his eyes move back to the tv.

A small frown appears on my face as I can't help but notice that Calum seems a little weird today.

"Everything okay Cal?" I ask.

"Hmm? yeah everything's fine." Calum shrugs. I let out a small sigh before swiftly hoping on top of him. "Genie what are you doing?"

"Calum we both know how much of a shitty liar you are. So I'm gonna ask you again, Is everything alright?"

"I'm honestly fine." Calum mumbles. "Everything is good." I stare at him for a few seconds, I guess he didn't want to share what was obviously bothering him.

"Okay then." I say before going to sit back on the couch but Calum stops me, his hands moving to my waist to firmly keep me in his lap.

"Where are you going?" Calum asks that stupid smirk appearing on his lips.

"Apparently nowhere." I smile at him and he nods. "You know I didn't like waking up without you." I tell him.

"Neither did I." Calum says before smiling at me.

I bring one of my hands up and brush it through his hair making Calum frown at me.

"I didn't mess it up." I grin. "Besides you look pretty hot with messy hair."

"Do I now?" Calum asks looking amused.

"Yeah...just a little." I shrug before ruffling his hair and making him groan. "It's messed up now."

"No kidding." Calum playfully rolls his eyes making me laugh. "So did you enjoy yesterday morning?"

"Not really." I scrunch my face up before breaking out a grin. "Do you really need to ask that?" Calum knew full well that I enjoyed myself, I mean my moans were a pretty good indication.

"Nope." Calum grins. "But I wanted to."

"Uh huh." I bite down on my bottom lip before frowning slightly. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"It wasn't about me."

"Calum." I sigh just wanting a straight answer.

"Of course I did." Calum shrugs before smirking at me. "You did taste pretty great."

"Eww." I say scrunching up my nose. That was a weird thought.

"What do you mean Eww? You tell me I taste good all the time." Calum points out.

"That's because you do." God he really freaking did.

"It's the same thing." Calum grins as I shake my head. "It's different."

"It is not." Calum laughs.

"Whatever." I shake my head but then smile.

"You know I kind of like the fact that nobody has gone down on you before." Calum says taking me by surprise.