10: He left?

(Yoongi POV)

"That was fun, wasn't it?" Kirang giggled as she clung from my arm. We were headed back to the table.

"It sure was." I smiled, placing a kiss on her head. I pulled her chair out so she could sit, and then I froze.

Jimin.

Where was he?

I looked around the restaurant, searching eagerly for a hint of his blond hair.

"He told the waiter he was gonna grab a taxi  back to the hospital.." Kirang smiled as she sipped from her glass of wine.

"Are you sure? Who told you? Why didn't he tell me..?"
I pressed my eyebrows together, confused.

"I'm sure he just didn't wanna bother us anymore. Let's go shopping, yeah?" Kirang stood, planting a kiss on my lips.

"Yeah..sure...okay." I waved the waiter over amd quickly paid for our meals, Jimin's full plate catching my eye. He didn't eat.

And then I saw the money.

The waiter left and I picked it up, shoving it in my pocket before walking out with Kirang.

Had he felt sick? Is that why he left?

I was worried.

No... Why should I be worried?

If he had felt sick, surely he was at the hospital by now. He'd be fine.

I was with Kirang, I shouldn't be thinking about him that way.

I should be there to comfort him.
Was he okay?

Kirang and I spent the rest of our time  shopping before we ended the day with drinking at her place. We laughed and talked, and eventually ended up in her bedroom.

Jimin hadn't popped up in my thoughts since the restaurant. But now, as I lay next to a sleeping Kirang, he was all I could think about.

It took all my strength not to go back to the hospital immediatly. 

However,  I  decided to enjoy my night out. It could be the only one I would have for a while. Which wouldn't really be a bad thing, as I'd get to spend all my time with Jimin, which I'd prefer a thousand times over this...

Wait.

Why had I just thought that?