71: Okay Now

(3rd Person POV)

The house was empty when Yoongi entered. He closed the door quietly, looking around for any signs of people. Not even the maids or security guards were seen.

With a small sigh, Yoongi decided he'd have to venture into the lion's den, maybe he was in there. His feet carried him down the hall, to his father's office. The door was closed, meaning he was most likely inside.

Yoongi didn't knock. He barged inside, the door slamming shut behind him. His father was sitting at his desk, a look of surprise on his face at Yoongi's sudden entrance.

"Well well. Look who finally made an appearance." Mr. Min stood up with a chuckle, his cold eyes piercing through Yoongi, "How are you? And your wife?"

"Why did you send Jimin to be killed?" Yoongi ignored his father's question, "No, why did you try to kill Jimin? Why did you send Hoseok and Taehyung to be arrested when it was you behind everything?"

"What are you on, Yoongi?" Mr. Min let out a loud laugh, almost mockingly, "Who told you that?"

"Stop acting like its not true." Yoongi was growing angrier by the second, he tried hard to keep his cool, "Hoseok told me everything, as did Kirang. You forced us to get married because of the debt with Mr. Kim. The Min Company is just a cover up for your illegal work. But most importantly, you wanted Jimin dead. Why?" Yoongi's hands shook with anger.

Mr. Min's smug mocking expression turned into an almost sinister look. He should've known Hoseok was untrustworthy. Now, this kid knew more than he should. What was the point in denying it now? He had already gotten what he wanted; a wedding. And soon, his problems with Mr. Kim would be over.

"I wanted him dead because he interfered with my plans." Mr. Min shrugged, a smile on his face, "Simple as that. Knowing you, you wouldn't think twice about leaving Kirang for Jimin."

"I had already told you I was willing to marry Kirang, as long as you left Jungkook and Jimin alone." Yoongi scowled, "I was willing to sacrifice my hapiness for them. But you..." Yoongi clenched his jaw as he jabbed his finger at his father, "You ruined everything. I was miserable because my reason for living was gone. You took everything from me."

"Your reason for living?" Mr. Min scoffed, "Your reason for living is that bastard? That's ridiculous, Yoongi. Your reason for living should be your wife and son, not some--"

"Oh I have big news for you father." Yoongi laughed, the look in his eyes vengeful, "I don't have a wife." Yoongi felt satisfied as he watched his father's confused expression.

"That's right..." Yoongi stiffled another laugh. It felt good to have the upper hand, "I divorced her. I'm not married anymore. That debt with Mr. Kim is a big one, huh? Good luck paying for it."

"What the hell did you do, Yoongi?!" Mr. Min roared. He lunged forward, grabbing the collar of his son's shirt. They stared at each other like two territorial wolves, ready to tear each other apart.

"I refuse to be bound to your corrupted life style any longer." Yoongi grasped his father's hand and roughly ripped it away from his collar.

"As of today, I want to be removed from the Min Company." Yoongi watched as his father's eyes widened in shock, "I don't want to be an heir, I don't want to be an accomplice, I don't want to be anything to you!"

Yoongi knew what was coming next. He didn't even flinch as his father's large hand slammed against his cheek, the sound of the hit echoing through the room. Yoongi could taste the blood on his lower lip. He wiped it away with the back of his hand and glared at his father.