90: The End

(3rd Person POV)

The Next Day

"Yoongi, are you ready?" Jimin called from the living room. Haru was in his arms, wide awake and babbling.

"Ready. I'm coming." Yoongi said as he headed down the stairs, adjusting the sleeves of his shirt. He met Jimin near the front door, placing a kiss on both his and Haru's heads, "Let's go." He said with a smile as he opened the front door, allowing his family to step out first. Once everyone was settled in the car, Yoongi drove off.

The couple would be leaving to their honeymoon later that day, but right now, there was something Jimin wanted to do.

Yoongi pulled into the dirt parking lot. He turned off the car and retrieved the bouquet of fresh white roses from the back seat as Jimin removed Haru from the car seat. Together, they walked into the cemetery, their feet crunching loudly on the gravel in the quiet place.

"Here." Yoongi stopped in front of a marble gravestone. Jimin stood next to him, both of them staring sadly at the stone. This was Kirang's grave, her name carved clearly into the glossy stone. Yoongi softly set the bouquet of roses on the grave, as Jimin kneeled down. He placed Haru comfortably in his lap.

"Kirang..." Jimin said softly, his eyes never leaving the grave, "I...I just wanted you to know that Yoongi and I got married yesterday....and I wanted to tell you that although I can never replace you, I will make sure that Haru grows up well. I promise I'll take care of him and make sure he knows you were his mom. I know you weren't a bad person, Kirang...you just made bad choices..."

Yoongi listened quietly from behind Jimin. His words were full of emotion, so sincere and thoughtful. It made tears sting Yoongi's eyes. Jimin had a heart of gold, sweeter than sugar. Yoongi shoved his hands into the pockets of his pants, trying to distract himself from the tears threatening to spill over.

"...Haru, say hi to mom." Jimin smiled as he cuddled the infant in his arms, who only giggled as Jimin nuzzled his neck. The sight of the two interacting was enough to bring Yoongi to tears. He pouted, his lower lip trembling before warm tears slid down his cheeks. He quickly wiped them, but not before Jimin saw.

"Yoongi? What's wrong?" Jimin stood up, balancing Haru on his hip as he used his free hand to cup Yoongi's cheek.

"It's...it's just..." Yoongi sniffled, taking Haru from Jimin and snuggling him as he allowed a small sob to escape, "It's just I love you guys so much and I'm so sorry...!"

Jimin smiled softly as he wiped Yoongi's tears with his sleeve, "I love you too. Everything will be okay now, I promise."

Yoongi nodded softly, his lips curling into a small smile as his son lightly patted his cheek. Looking into the infant's eyes, Yoongi felt that Jimin was right. Everything would be okay now. The small family said their parting words before leaving the cemetery.
.
.
.
That Night

"...and all of Haru's things are in the nursery. I left a list of phone numbers on your desk, Jungkook, including our hotel's and both Jin and Namjoon's. Hoseok and Taehyung will be using the two spare bedrooms upstairs and don't forget to feed the cat. Rice loves to play with Haru. Oh, and..."

"Yoongi." Jungkook chuckled, interrupting his brother who kept rambling, "I've got it, you already told me everything this morning. Haru and Rice are in good hands."

Jimin snickered from beside Yoongi, who gave a small sigh.

"You're right, sorry. It's just a bit hard to be away from the baby." Yoongi said, a little hint of guilt on his face.

"Relax, Yoongi." Hoseok said with a grin, coming up from behind the couple and draping an arm around each of their shoulders, "You both need some time to just chill out, and Haru needs time away from his over-protective parents. He'll have tons of fun with his uncles, right?" Hoseok looked over at Jungkook, who was busy lifting Haru up into the air, both of them giggling with delight.

"We won't be gone for long, Yoongi." Jimin said, trying to ease Yoongi's hesitation, "Just five days. And we're not even leaving the country, just going to Jeju island. Speaking of which, we should get going."

"You're right." Yoongi nodded. He walked over to Jungkook, who was holding Haru. Yoongi placed kisses all over his son's face, "Daddy will be back soon, Haru." He cooed. Yoongi then hugged Jungkook and said goodbye, repeating his actions with Taehyung and Hoseok.

Jimin stepped forward and also said goodbye to Haru before saying bye to his friends. With that, the couple picked up their bags and headed out the door.

A short flight and a few hours later, Yoongi checked Jimin and himself into their hotel room, an luxury building that over looked the sea. Their room, or suite rather, was on the highest floor. As soon as Yoongi opened the door, Jimin gasped at the sight. He ran towards the large bay windows, gawking at sight. It was night time, the lights of the city twinkling and reflecting off the dark sea.

"Pretty, huh?" Yoongi smiled as he stood beside his husband.

"Beautiful." Jimin breathed, still in awe of the place. He turned around and took a long look at the room. It was the size of a rather large apartment, furnished with only elegant things

"You deserve this and more." Yoongi drew Jimin into a back hug, resting his chin on his shoulder, "I'm so lucky you decided to be mine."

"I have everything I need right here." Jimin smiled, leaning into his husband's embrace, "It was fate for us to meet."

"Mhm." Yoongi smiled, burying his face into Jimin's neck. He murmured softly into his skin, "I love you, thank you for always bringing out the best of me."

"Likewise." Jimin giggled before turning around to face Yoongi, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"The bed does look rather inviting..." Yoongi smirked, not wasting a second. He grabbed Jimin's hand and led him to the king size bed. He pushed Jimin down, who immedietly settled into the nest of plentiful pillows. Yoongi hovered over him, placing a deep kiss upon his lips.

What you have in mind was probably not what they had in mind.

The exhausted parents were thinking of finally being able to sleep in peace. Yoongi rolled off Jimin and made his own nest of pillows, yawning as he cuddled next to his husband, who was already covering himself with the thick down comforter. Soon, the pair was tangled in a mess of blankets and limbs, snoring as they slept soundly.

Their worlds had finally merged, and they were working in perfect harmony. Two halves became a better whole, two hearts became a shared soul, and two lives changed forever by love that would be eternal.

 Two halves became a better whole, two hearts became a shared soul, and two lives changed forever by love that would be eternal

"I have for the first time found what I can truly love - I have found you. You are my sympathy - my better self - my good angel; I am bound to you with a strong attachment. I think you are good, gifted, lovely: a fervent, a solemn passion is conceived in my heart; it leans to you, draws you to my center and spring of life, wraps my existence about you - and, kindling in pure, powerful flame, fuses you and me in one." ~ From Jayne Eyre by Charlotte Brontë

The End.