62: Something Old, Something New

(3rd Person POV)

The Next Day
Min-Kim Wedding Day
7am

The morning was rainy and cold, the sky covered in a thick layer of gray. News outlets crowded the wedding and reception hall, hours before the wedding even took place. They weren't celebrities, but Yoongi and Kirang's wealth made them recognized.

Down to every last detail, the wedding was bound to be perfect.
.
.
.
"I'm really sorry kid." Hoseok frowned, scartching the back of his head, "But money is money, you know?"

Hoseok, along with Taehyung, had been called in to cover the shifts at a store across town. Hoseok didn't like the idea of leaving Jimin alone for a whole day, especially now that he had caught a cold, but it had to be done. Extra money was great, it made living easier.

"It's okay, really." Jimin said as he offered a small smile, "I'll be totally fine, I'll probably sleep the whole day anyway, this cold is awful." Jimin finished his sentence just as he sneezed, followed by a cough.

"I made you chicken soup, it's on the stove." Hoseok returned Jimin's smile, "And there's cold medicine in the cabinet. Don't hesitate to call me if you need something, okay? I called Jiwon to come stay with you, he should be here soon."

"You called Jiwon?" Jimin pouted, "Why? He's busy..."

"Nah, he took the day off." Hoseok picked up his car keys, calling out for Taehyung to hurry up. The sleepy boy stepped out from his room, still half asleep but fully dressed for work. Tae hugged Jimin before heading to the door.

"We'll be back late tonight, or maybe tomorrow morning. See you soon!" Hoseok smiled as he disappeared out the front door.

"Drive Safely..." Jimin said, though Hoseok was already gone. He sighed, curling up on the couch as he pulled his blanket up around him. Jimin felt awful, his body ached terribly. The weather wasn't helping either, it was gloomy.

These past few days had been incredibly overwhelming.  For the most part, he was happy to have Seokjin and Namjoon and even Jungkook back in his life, but he was worried. What if they slipped and told Yoongi?

Yoongi...how he missed him. Even if Jimin wanted to hate him, he couldn't, even if he knew he should.

He eventually fell asleep to the sound of the rain hitting the window.
.
.
.

It felt like only minutes had passed when Jimin woke up again. Someone had placed a cold, wet cloth on his forehead. He groaned and opened his eyes, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"You're awake? How are you feeling?" Someone said from beside him. Jimin shifted around to see who the voice belonged to. It was Jiwon.

"I'm fine..." Jimin sat up, throwing the blankets off his body. It was hot. He looked up at Jiwon glumly, "You didn't have to come, you know. I know you're busy."

"It's okay, Jimin. I took two days off. Besides, your health is important to me." Jiwon smiled, lightly patting Jimin's head.

"Why'd you take the days off?" Jimin asked curiously.

"No particular reason." Jiwon shrugged. Of course, the reason being that he and Jungkook had a wedding to attend. But with Jimin sick and home alone, it made the situation a bit more complicated.

"How long was I asleep?" Jimin asked through a yawn. He was still so exhausted.

"I would say...six hours?" Jiwon looked to the clock. It was around one in the afternoon now. According to Jungkook, the actual wedding was set to take place at noon, which meant it was most likely happening right now. Jiwon looked over at Jimin, who was asleep again. He looked like a small child, curled up with his blanket. It was almost cute.