51: Family

(3rd Person POV)

Mr. Min sat in his den, narrowed eyes staring at nothing in particular. It was about time Hoseok should of reported, but there was nothing.

"I knew I shouldn't have trusted him..." Mr. Min scoffed, shaking  his head, "Can't even complete a simple task. I'm disappointed."

That's the main reason he sent two more hitmen out to follow Hoseok. It was obvious, ever since Hoseok had first recieved the assignment, he seemed hesitant.

Hoseok wasn't answering phone calls. Niether was Taehyung. Mr. Min decided to call his other team , growing frustrated as the call was sent to voicemail more than once.

Finally, there was an answer.

"Finally, you answer. Have you followed my instructions? Where is--" Mr. Min was interrupted by an unfamilar voice.

"Sir, I'm sorry. The owner of this phone, along with another man, were found dead a few hours ago.  I'm terribly sorry, would you be willing to come down to the police--"

Mr. Min hung up quickly, eyes wide as he stood. His men were dead...?

"Shit..." Mr. Min slammed a fist on the desk in front of him. This wasn't good, not at all. If his men were dead, there was no one following Hoseok. Which meant there was no way to assure the brat was dead.

The door to the den opened, and in stepped Mr. Kim, Kirang's father.

"Well, Mr. Min, what's got you all worked up?" He chuckled, shutting the door behind him. Mr. Min gulped and sat down, shaking his head.

"I'm just here to remind you..." Mr. Kim walked around the den, his eyes wandering, "That if the marriage doesn't happen...all of this..." Mr. Kim gestured to the room, "...along with your company, becomes mine. Your in debt with me, remember that. I see you didn't tell your son the real  reason you want him married. You told him it was for his little brother." Mr. Kim scoffed, "Cute."

He walked to the desk where Mr. Min was seated, "Remember the real reason. You owe me a lot. And if you don't pay off your debt, I'll expose you and everything you've done."

"Don't worry, I'll pay..." Mr. Min gulped, "The wedding will happen...and you'll have your money."

"Good." Mr. Kim smiled, an evil, heart less smile.
.
.
.

"How far are we? I don't think we'll make it..." Taehyung's voice was weak, he was trying hard to stay awake but he had lost too much blood. Jimin was in his arms, unconscious.

"Stay strong, Tae. Three minutes." Hoseok drove as fast as he could, safetly. They were in Busan, the hospital wasn't too far away.

Tires screeching, Hoseok pulled into the emergency entrance of the hospital. He jumped out of the truck, quickly opening the back door. He took Jimin into his arms, Taehyung had passed out.

"Help! I need help!" Hoseok called out as he ran inside frantically, Jimin laying limp in his arms.

"Sir? What happened?!" A pair of nurses ran to meet Hoseok. It was a scary sight, a bloodied man holding a man that looked just about dead. A male nurse approached with a gurney. In seconds, Jimin was yanked from Hoseok's arms, placed on the gurney, and wheeled into somewhere.

"Sir, what's his name?" One of the nurses asked Hoseok, as they were pushing him down on a wheelchair.

"His name is...Sooyoung...Park." Of course Hoseok wasn't going to give Jimin's real name.

"And yours?" The nurse asked, more medical staff was gathering around him.

"There's someone else out in the truck! He needs help too! Please hurry!" Hoseok avoided the nurse's question. Another gurney pushed by small medical team was wheeled outside. Hoseok ignored all the questions, watching intensly as Taehyung was brought into the hospital.