47: Gone

(3rd Person POV)

Hoseok glanced at the rearview mirror, checking on Jimin. He was still unconscious, an hour into the drive to the warehouse. Hoseok sighed, his eyes darting between the mirrors on either side of the car. He felt nervous, anxious even. His knuckles were white from how tightly he gripped the steering wheel.

Another hour had passed as he finally pulled into the front of the warehouse. Hoseok carefully lifted Jimin into his arms, making sure to cover his face with a black cloth. How was he going to explain this to Taehyung...?

Hoseok walked inside, carrying Jimin's limp body. Taehyung came out from a dark corner, the moon outside the only source of light. 

"Wow, that was surprisingly fast!" Taehyung  grinned as he turned on some lanterns, illuminating the space with a soft yellow glow.

"Yeah...easy target." Hoseok sighed as he placed Jimin in a chair, tying his hands behind it. He didn't remove the cloth as he backed away, running a hand through his hair.

"So...who is it?" Taehyung asked curiously, stepping forward. Hoseok caught his arm and pulled it back.

"Taehyung, listen, I didn't want to do this...but you know what will happen if I refuse...This is for the best." Hoseok gulped, watching Taehyung's confused expression as he released his arm. Taehyung cautiously  reached forward and yanked away the black cloth covering Jimin's face.

Taehyung  froze in place, his eyes wide as he realized it was Jimin.

"Why...?" Taehyung could feel anger bubbling inside of him. He turned around quickly, his eyes burning into Hoseok, "Why  is Jimin here?! Is he who we were sent to kill!? Why did you bring him!? He's our friend, Hoseok! Are you insane?!"

"Mr. Min ordered this, it's not exactly my choice, you know?!" Hoseok snapped at Taehyung, "You really think I want to do this?! You know what will happen to the both of us if we refuse. We'll die, Taehyung. And Jimin..." Hoseok paused, closing his eyes as he clenched his jaw, "Mr. Min would kill him no matter what, and he'd make sure to do it in the slowest,  most painful way possible."

"But why Jimin?" Taehyung's eyes were watery, he wanted to cry. He went to stand behind Jimin's chair, his hands resting on the unconscious blonde's head.

"Mr. Min found out he and Yoongi were dating. He felt it was a threat to Yoongi's marriage. Even though they aren't together,    the boss wants us to eliminate the threat for good. That, and Jimin's own father is allied with Mr. Min." Hoseok explained calmy.

"Jimin's dad...knows about this? I thought he was in jail...?" Taehyung frowned.

"Jail?" Hoseok scoffed, "No. Mr. Min is hiding him somewhere. He asked for Jimin to be killed too, so know he and the boss are on excellent terms."

"We have to take him out of here, hide him somewhere safe. Jimin doesn't deserve to be killed, he didn't do anything wrong...where can we take him?" Taehyung asked as he began to try and undo the knot tying Jimin's hands. Hoseok stared blankly ahead.

"Hoseok? Hey, what are you thinking...?" Taehyung knew that look Hoseok had. It was a look of determination, a look a murderer would wear, "No, Hoseok we can't actually--"

"He's asleep. If we do it now, he won't feel a thing." Hoseok retrieved the gun from his waist, pulling it out and pointing it at Jimin.

"NO!" Taehyung immedietly stood in front of Jimin, the gun in Hoseok's hand pointed at him.

"Move, Taehyung. It'll be over quickly." Hoseok said flatly.

"Snap out of it, Hoseok! We don't have to kill him!" Taehyung grabbed Hoseok by the shoulders, shaking him. Hoseok scowled and shoved him away.