74: Thank You

A

/N: hello my lovely readers! The end is near~! And by 'near', I mean like 10 or 20 chapters away lol Thank you for loving 'Best of Me' <3 Anyyyyways, here's a book trailer for (what may be, emphasis on maybe) the final bridge of the story. Thank you for all your support and enjoy!!

(3rd Person POV)

The Next Day

It was nearing noon. The grey clouds covered the sun, making the day cold and rainy.

"They can't find him. He literally just disappeared, sold the house and everything."

"What the hell? Are you serious? What about mom?" Yoongi stared dumbfounded at Jungkook, who shrugged his shoulders lightly.

"I can only assume father took her with him." Jungkook sighed softly. They were sitting in the hospital's cafeteria, just them two. Jimin was getting his final labs done before his release, Jiwon and Kirang went out somewhere, and Seokjin and Namjoon had gone home for much needed rest.

"Damn." Yoongi sighed heavily, his hands curling around the coffee cup in front of him, "What do we do now?"

"All we can do is wait. The police are already looking for him, they'll know if he tries to leave the country or anything." Jungkook took a sip of the orange juice he had been holding.

"How's the situation with Hoseok and Taehyung?" Yoongi looked up from his coffee, stiffling a yawn as he rubbed his eyes. He hadn't slept well in the last few days, due his constantly stressed state.

"Great, actually." Jungkook smiled, "I was able to call and get the details. They were found not guilty and are being released early tomorrow morning. Apparently, Jimin called and gave his side of the story a while ago. It helped clear their name."

"Jimin did that?" Yoongi tilted his head curiously.

"Yeah. I didn't know either, but it turns out the court was reconsidering their sentence on the guys after that call. Your press conference was what did them in." Jungkook leaned back in the chair, his arms crossed over his chest.

"He really is an angel or something. How did he do that without us noticing?" Yoongi muttered to himself as he stirred his coffee, which made Jungkook laugh lightly.

"Anyways...you really asked Jimin to move in with you?" Jungkook asked, his elbows now resting on the table.

"I did. He didn't answer, though. That's fine, if he wants to move in with Seokjin instead, I don't mind." Yoongi took a drink from his coffee. Secretly, he did mind though. What if Jimin didn't accept to move in? What if he did? Yoongi had lived on his own for so long, would he be able to adjust to sharing his space with someone else? Of course, whether he liked it or not, Yoongi would have to get used to it eventually.

"Oh, look at the time." Jungkook said as he glanced at his phone. He put it away in his pocket before standing up, "I have to be at the court, Dr. Soo is being sentenced and I have to fill some paperwork for Hoseok and Taehyung. I'll call you."

"Yeah, sure." Yoongi said to no one, as Jungkook had already run off. Jungkook had really given this case his all, he had grown up in such little time. And so, Yoongi was left on his own. He finished up his drink before leaning back in his chair, his gaze focused on the world beyond the glass window next to him. People were wearing nice coats and carried umbrellas. Suddenly, a pair of hands clamped down on Yoongi's shoulders. He tilted his head back to see who it was. Kirang smiled as she placed a kiss on Yoongi's cheek and then walked over to take a seat across from him.