79: Official

A/N: it's my birthday! Im 20, can you believe it? As my day comes to an end, I wanted to gift you all a happy chapter to celebrate!

(3rd Person POV)

One Week Later

It only took a few days for them move in to their new home. Yoongi was able to sell his old apartment quickly and easily, earning enough money to keep his family stable for a while. Jimin and Yoongi shared the master bedroom, Kirang got the second biggest room that was connected to a smaller one, which had been designated as the nursery. Jungkook had chosen the room closest to the office area, which he would be working out of. Everyone was doing well, Jimin was adjusting to his new life. Seokjin and Namjoon were working again, which meant they were around less and less. Hoseok and Taehyung had made use of Seokjin's spare room, and were living with him for the time being. Kirang was 2 months away from being due, she was spending a lot of time relaxing and helping with whatever house work she could do. Jungkook had been offered a job with the court, and he had accepted. It was mostly paperwork, but he could work from home, on his own schedule.

And Yoongi...he was preparing his engagment to Jimin. He had enlisted to help of everyone but Jimin, who remained clueless.

"So, have you decided?" Jungkook asked casually. He and Yoongi were sitting in the kitchen, Yoongi preparing dinner.

"On?" Yoongi met Jungkook's gaze for a moment before  returning to his work, chopping vegetables.

"Which idea you're gonna go with." Jungkook snatched a carrot from Yoongi's cutting board, munching on it, "I've already secured the flowers."

"I'm gonna go with Kirang's idea of the kitten." Yoongi smiled a bit, "Jimin loves cats, there's no way he'd say no if I proposed to him with a cat."

Jungkook laughed softly, shaking his head with a small sigh, "Sounds like you. You better start looking around for that kitten then, remember you only have two daysss..." Jungkook's voice trailed off in a teasing manner. He earned a piece of carrot to the face from Yoongi, which only made him laugh more.

When Jimin and Kirang came down for dinner, their clothes were covered in blue paint splatters, a few stray splats on their faces.

"Whoa, looking a little messy there." Yoongi chuckled. Jungkook was just finished setting the table.

"We're almost finished painting the nursery." Jimin smiled, trying to pick paint off his hands, "One more wall to go, and then we can move the furniture in."

"I'll never be able to thank you enough, Jimin. You really are an angel." Kirang smiled, almost a bit shyly. Jimin shook his head, playfully nudging her arm. The pair were good friends now, always joking around.

After dinner, Kirang was the first to leave the table. It was understandable, she was easily tired now. Jungkook left next, he'd let work pile up while he was helping Yoongi. 

Jimin finished up his dessert before he stood, gathering the empty plates and glasses.

"I'll wash them." Yoongi stood as well, his gaze never leaving Jimin.

"No, I got it. You cooked, its only fair." Jimin smiled, taking the plates  into the kitchen and dropping them into the sink. Yoongi followed him, crossing his arms as he leaned on the counter. Yoongi watched carefully as Jimin washed the dishes.

"What are you staring at?" Jimin asked, a slight blush on his cheeks. Yoongi's stare was intense.

"Nothing. You. You're cute." Yoongi smirked as Jimin's cheeks reddened. Yoongi sighed softly before he tilted his head, "Hey...would you ever consider marrying...me?"