45: It Was Only a Kiss

(3rd Person POV)

Yoongi didn't bother going home after he left the hospital. He sat in the parked car, in an area bustling with nightlife. Yoongi stared out the window longingly, his brain a mess from the situation with Jimin earlier. Was there even a point in fighting for him...? Jimin had his whole heart, but it seemed he could never accept the situation. Even if Yoongi didn't marry Kirang, he'd still have a son to care for. And Yoongi was positive Jimin wouldn't accept that. Yoongi sighed deeply, staring at the rings he had hung on a string tied to the rearview mirror.

"I need a drink. Fuck this." Yoongi climbed out of his car, locking it before he walked across the street to a night club. He showed his ID to the security at the main entrance before stepping inside. It was an ambient place, neon lights illuminating every corner. Thumping music filled the room, loud but not deafening. For a night club, it was relatively empty, only a few people here and there. Yoongi walked up to the bar, taking a seat at one of the stools.

"Soju, please." Yoongi asked the bartender, who nodded and retrieved the drink, along with a shot glass before setting it in front of Yoongi. Who cared about his liver anyway?

"Why did things have to be this way, Jimin?" Yoongi thought to himself as he downed the first soju shot, "Why did you push me away? We could be together... don't let Jungkook take you from me...you're mine..."

Shot after shot and four bottles of soju later, the world became a blur to Yoongi. His mind was too far gone to think about anything, about anyone. Even Jimin, his mind couldn't seem to focus on him for more than a second. When drinking, Yoongi lost all control of himself. That's why he didn't do it very often.

Eventually, the quiet, eldest Min son turned into a loud, far from sober mess. Yoongi laughed as he danced drunkenly, his balance unstable as he held a beer in his right hand, his left hand flaunting money as he paid for everyone's drinks. After all, he didn't have anyone to spend it on anymore...Jimin had left him.

With Yoongi's social status, it wasn't long before pictures and videos of his party habits were posted online for all to see.
.
.
"Why did you have to do this?!" Hoseok huffed and puffed as he helped a drunk Yoongi walk, Taehyung walking ahead of them to open the car door. The pair had become work partners and had been sent out to find Yoongi, and bring him to his parent's house.

The smaller man was half-crying, half-laughing.

"I miss him..." Yoongi whined before he let out a drunk giggle, "Do you think he misses me?"

"I dont know, Yoongi." Hoseok sighed as he dumped Yoongi into the backseat before shutting the door. Taehyung climbed into the passenger seat, and Hoseok in the driver's.

"Do you think he's lonely?" Yoongi's words were slurred as he struggled to stay awake through the car ride, "We'd almost always be together....but then again, he did just fine on his own before he met me..." Yoongi started to cry.

"I'm sure Jimin is fine, Yoongi. Your brother is like, his best friend now. He's not lonely." Hoseok frowned, growing annoyed by the drunk man's antics. Taehyung, on the other hand, completly ignored Yoongi. He was still angry at him.

"Jungkook is with him?!" Yoongi's crying stopped, "Why?! That bastard. Jimin is mine!"

"Jimin called him. He said you two got into another fight and you ran off somewhere, so Jungkook went to comfort Jimin. And we were sent to look for you." Hoseok explained calmly as he pulled into the front of the Min residence.

"I swear I'm gonna kill Jungkook. He thinks he can just steal Jimin from me?" Yoongi, although angry, looked like a pouting child throwing a tantrum.