84: Bonding

(3rd Person POV)

"Jin could you grab the diaper bag? No..not that one. Yes, the blue one." Jimin instructed Seokjin, who was trying to gather all their bags. Jimin was carefully strapping Haru into his car seat, making sure he was snug and secure.

It was the morning of their discharge. Yoongi hadn't shown up, but Hoseok had confirmed they were together and Yoongi was okay. However, they wouldn't be coming home. Hoseok decided he needed to take Yoongi for a little soul searching.

As long as Yoongi was okay, Jimin was fine with it. He trusted  Hoseok to mentor and encourage Yoongi, and hopefully bring him to his senses.

"How was your night?" Jin asked, finally setting all the bags near the door. Jimin adjusted the cap on Haru's head before he answered Jin with a small.

"It went really well. Haru wasn't fussy at all, and he ate right on time. Even if I had to wake up every 3 hours, I don't feel tired at all." Jimin smiled, shrugging his shoulders.

"My baby, you're all ready to be a dad! And you're only 20 years old." Jin jokingly cried, hugging Jimin tightly. Jimin whined, playfully pushing Jin away with a giggle.

"All jokes aside, I really am proud of you Jimin." Jin smiled, lightly ruffling Jimin's hair, "You've gone through so much at such a young age, and yet you never give up."

"Yeah, it's been interesting, hasn't it?" Jimin smiled softly, sighing as his thoughts drifted to everything that had happened over the past year. He had met and fallen for Yoongi, they had broken up, Jimin had been kidnapped, and almost died on multiple occasions.

"And...you're sure it's okay for me to take Haru?" Jimin asked after a while. Jin smiled and nodded softly.

"I explained the delicate situation to the social workers. Your name is on Haru's documents as a legal guardian." Jin smiled as Jimin seemed relieved by his words.

"Ready to go, kiddo?" Jin asked as he lightly rubbed Jimin's shoulder. Jimin nodded, adjusting the baseball cap he placed on his head, he took one last long look around the hospital room before returning his attention to Haru.

Who would've thought that Jimin would come into this hospital, at the brink of death all those years ago, and now...he was able to leave with a beautiful baby.

Jimin used a thin blanket to cover the car seat before he picked it up, putting the handle in the crook of his arm. Haru wasn't heavy at all, at least not to Jimin. It was easy for Jimin to carry the car seat, thanking Jin as he held the door open.   Jimin. With Jin carrying all the bags, he led the way to the registrations area, where he and Jimin said their goodbyes to the staff before making their way to exit. The doors slid open, and they were greeted by a gentle, warm breeze. Jimin sighed softly, closing his eyes as he allowed himself to bask in the nice feeling.

Namjoon was already waiting in the drop off/pick up area, his car doors open and waiting. He greeted Jimin before helping Jin load the bags. Jimin went ahead and placed the car seat in it's place, securely strapping it in place before putting on his own seatbelt. He uncovered the car seat, reavealing Haru's wide eyes. Jimin giggled, the infant looked shocked. Minutes later, Jin was driving, Namjoon was in the passenger seat, and they were on their way home.
.
.
.
Yoongi stared absently at the mirror in front of him, his wet and freshly bleached hair standing out. He brushed a hand through the blond mess, sighing softly. Hoseok had insisted on a time out, so now here was. In a hotel room in the middle of Seoul. It had helped, Yoongi had been able to be alone with his own thoughts. He felt more at ease, able to focus the reality. However, he also felt extremely guilty, selfish, and overall stupid.