61: We Meet Again

(3rd Person POV)

"Hey, breathe." Hoseok was kneeling in front of Jimin, who was seated on the couch. They were back at their apartment.

"I'm trying..." Jimin cried softly. His mouth was in a pout, a cup of warm tea in his hands. When Hoseok had picked Jimin up from the hospital, he was an anxious mess. All he could get from him was that Jin and Namjoon were with his brother, and they called out for him, using Sooyoung. Did they know? Was everything going to be okay? What if they told Yoongi? Those were the questions Jimin kept asking.

"Everything is gonna be fine, I promise." Hoseok smiled reassuringly, "I have a meeting with your brother tonight, he imvited both Seokjin and Namjoon. We'll work everything out, I promise. If you want, you can come with me and wait with Taehyung outside, yeah?"

Jimin thought about it for a moment before nodding slowly, earning another smile from Hoseok. He stood and hugged Jimin tightly.

"Don't be scared. There's nothing to fear anymore."

Later that night

At around 9pm, Hoseok drove to Jiwon's hospital, Jimin and Taehyung with him. The meeting was late at night, it could've waited until morning,  but everyone agreed the situation with Jimin was urgent.

"You two stay here in the car, yeah?" Hoseok said as he slid out of the drivers seat, "I'll call you if anything important happens." With that, Jimin and Taehyung were left in the comfortable darkness of the car, and Hoseok headed into the hospital.

He knocked on the door to Jiwon's office but didn't wait for an answer before he walked in. All eyes were on him.

Hoseok scanned the room carefully. Seokjin was standing near the window, Namjoon was sitting in one of the seats, Jiwon was sitting at his desk, and Jungkook was--

Wait, Jungkook?!

Hoseok glared at the younger boy, "What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here."

"He knows, too." Jiwon said quietly, making Hoseok's blood boil.

"I thought I made it clear that no one was to know." Hoseok said through clenched teeth as he glared at Jiwon.

"They didn't tell me, I found out on my own." Jungkook spoke up, "You don't have to worry about me, I won't tell my brother anything. I don't really want anything to do with him after he was capable of something  like this."

Hoseok was still on edge, but he nodded.

"I know you want to see Jimin, " Hoseok began, "But you all need to understand this will be overwhelming for him. He has been living undercover as Sooyoung for a long time, now all of a sudden the people he was hiding from know his secret. Take his feelings into consideration."

The room was quiet, everyone seemed to be soaking in Hoseok's words seriously.

"But I think having even a few people he knows in his new life will be a good thing." Hoseok pursed his lips together, "He pretends he's strong, but Jimin is sad. He really isn't okay, no matter how much he insists. I'm okay with you--" Hoseok pointed to Namjoon and Seokjin, "-Seeing him, but it's you I'm worried about."

Hoseok looked at Jungkook.

"I promise I'll keep my mouth shut. No one will know anything, Hoseok." Jungkook said in the most sincere way he could.

"Everything that was said here, stays here, understand?" Hoseok glared around the room. Everyone nodded. Hoseok pulled out his phone, dialing Taehyung's number.