88: I Do

A/N: make sure to read the previous chapter folks! This is the wedding song y'all. The lyrics are beautiful😢❤

(3rd Person POV)

2 Weeks Later, Wedding Day.

His pounding heart.

That was all Jimin could hear. From the room he was in, he was peeking out the window, partially covered by a sheer white curtain. The view from the second story of the house was beautiful, especially with all the wedding decor in place.

The wedding was happening in their backyard, as requested by Jimin. Strings of lights and dangling white flowers were strung neatly from tree to tree, which were all wrapped in thousands of fairy lights. There was no space that wasn't adorned with massive bouquets of white roses, tealights candles also filling the space. It looked just like a fairy tale, it was too beautiful to be true.

There were chairs set up in front of the alter and lining both sides of the aisle, which was filled with millions of white petals

There were chairs set up in front of the alter and lining both sides of the aisle, which was filled with millions of white petals. The alter itself was dressed in white, blooming with flowers, and demanding attention.

There was also a small stage set up to the side, filled with beautiful fairy lights

There was also a small stage set up to the side, filled with beautiful fairy lights. Currently, there was a white piano and a cello set up on it.

Jimin let out a small sigh, glancing at the clock on the wall. It was an hour until the wedding. He was all ready, dressed and groomed to perfection. Yoongi and the other guys were getting ready in the room all the way on the other side of the house.

The nervous butterflies in Jimin's stomach were fluttering harder and harder. In an effort to calm himself, Jimin pulled out his vows, and practiced reading them over and over again.
.
.
.
"Watch your eyes." Jungkook instructed as he sprayed the can of hairspray. Yoongi, sitting in a chair in front of the mirror, did as instructed and shut his eyes until it was over.