64: The Truth Untold

(3rd Person POV)

"I said I didn't want to see you. Wasn't I clear?" Jungkook said in an almost threatening tone as he looked at Yoongi.

"But why? Jungkook, I don't understand..." Yoongi stepped closer, Kirang in tow.

"Stop acting stupid, yeah?" Jungkook scowled, "You know what you did."

"I didn't do anything..." Yoongi frowned deeply.

"You sent Jimin to be killed, didn't you?" Jiwon spoke up, "You wanted him dead and out of your life. Hoseok and Taehyung saved him."

"I...what?" Yoongi shook his head quickly, "No, I never did that! I thought it was Hoseok who kidnapped Jimin in the first place...What the hell is going on?! You knew Jimin was alive and you didn't tell me?!" Yoongi stepped towards Jungkook, anger overwhelming his sense of logic.

"Why the hell would I tell you?" Jungkook towered over Yoongi, "You wanted him dead."

"I did not!" Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's shirt, anger boiling inside of him, "I don't know why you keep saying that or who the hell told you, but I know damn straight that I would never  want Jimin dead!"

Jungkook roughly shoved his brother away,  "Hoseok told me. That's why he saved Jimin and took him as far from here as he could. That's why he changed Jimin's identity and faked his death. This is all because of you and your selfish ways."

"Hoseok is a damn liar!" Yoongi practically growled, "He kidnapped Jimin! Who else knew about this? Why didn't anyone tell me?! You all know how I feel about Jimin, why--"

"Seokjin and Namjoon know. That's why they didn't go to the wedding, because you're insane." Jungkook shook his head, "I don't even know you anymore."

"I didn't do anything! Why don't you believe me!" Yoongi's eyes were filling with angry tears. Kirang, who had been standing quietly, lightly rubbed Yoongi's arm in an effort to calm him. He turned away from Jungkook, his hands covering his face. He turned and punched the nearest wall, too tired to argue anymore. He simply pressed his forehead to the wall. Kirang stared worridly before she turned her attention to Jiwon, who had been quiet behind Jungkook.

"You found me." She said softly, a sad smile on her face. She had one hand rubbing Yoongi's back, the other resting on her baby bump.

"I did." Jiwon frowned, "Thanks to Hoseok. If he had never showed up with Jimin, I would've never found either of you. Not that it matters,  but I just had to know you were okay.  I shouldn't have come looking for you... it was just a huge coincidence that my kid brother just happened to be dating your future, um... your now husband. I'll leave as soon as Jimin is okay."

"Why would you leave?" Kirang frowned, "We just reunited, and you want to leave...?"

Before anyone else could speak, the doors to the emergency room opened, in an came a fuming Hoseok with a frightened looking Taehyung behind him.

"You..." Hoseok ignored everyone else in the room, heading straight for Jungkook. He grabbed a fistful of the younger boy's collar, "You fucker. Do you know how much danger you put Jimin in?!" Hoseok shoved Jungkook against the wall, "If his sickness doesn't kill him, you bringing him back to this damn city will. You even brought him to the same exact hospital he used to call home. Don't you understand?!"

Taehyung kept trying to pull Hoseok away from Jungkook, but to no avail.

"It wasn't his fault!" Jiwon came forward, "I wanted to come, he just brought me!"

"Oh, so it was both of you?!" Hoseok said through clenched teeth.

"It was me." Jiwon looked down shamefully, "If anything happens to Jimin, it's my fault..."