29: News

(3rd Person POV)

The phone on the dresser rang, and rang and rang.

With annoyance, Kirang finally answered.

"What?" She snapped.

"Miss Kirang? It's Hoseok. You're with Yoongi, right?" The voice on the other end said.

"Not right now, but yes. Why?" Kirang asked, her brown eyes narrowing as she stared out the window.

"Well, I can't seem to reach him. And I have something really, really important I need to tell him. "

"You can tell me. I'll pass it on." Kirang tilted her head curiously, her light brown hair covering her shoulders.

"Are you sure? If I could just speak to him..."

"Hoseok, I said I'll tell him."

"His friend is in bad shape...we don't know if he's gonna make it. I think it'd be best if he returned to the hospital."

"Which friend?" Kirang inquired.

"Jimin."

"The blond kid?"

"Yeah, that one."

"Why should Yoongi care, though? Isn't he dying anyway, with his cancer or whatever?" Kirang scoffed, rolling her eyes. She hadn't liked that Jimin boy since she first saw him. It made her angry that Yoongi was with him more than her.

"Ah, well, no. Someone tried to kill him. And, Taehyung said Yoongi needed to know." The voice on the other end grew quiet, and spoke in a softer tone, "He said they're a couple."

"A couple?" Kirang questioned, her hands balling into fists.

"Um...yeah. He said they've been together since you and Yoongi broke up."

"Since we broke up, huh? I knew it." Kirang chuckled, "What else?"

"Nothing really...just that he might not make it through the night. I thought it'd be important for Yoongi to be here.."

"I see..." Kirang sighed, rolling her eyes as she faked a sad tone, "I'll pass the message to Yoongi."

After she hung up, she giggled as she shook her head. So, this is why Yoongi was acting the way he was. This is why she saw him with the blond kid so often. Yoongi was romantically involved with him. That didn't bother her, what bothered her was that she knew Yoongi was capable of dropping the wedding plans.

"That won't happen. We'll just eliminate any threats. " Kirang spoke outloud to herself, a faint smile on her lips. After all, she had yet to reveal her most powerful weapon. Something that would surely keep Yoongi tied to her.

But first, she had to get rid of Jimin. He was an inconvenience. He was distracting Yoongi from his priorities. She placed a hand on her lower abdomen, a smirk evident on her red lips.

"Once he finds out about this baby, he'll have no choice but to stay....in the meanwhile..."

Kirang quickly dialed a number, placing the phone to her ear.

"Yes, Kirang?" The voice on the other end answered.

"Mr. Min, I have something important to tell you. It involves Yoongi."

"I'm listening."

"Do you remember that boy I told you about? The one he's always with? As it turns out, he's not just a friend."

"What do you mean?" Yoongi's father sounded cold, focused.

"He's Yoongi's boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" The man laughed loudly, "That can't be right. My son isn't gay."

"Call it what you want, but he is. That would explain why I always see them together, why he avoids me."

"Are you sure about this? If it's true..."

"It's true. I'm sure of it. I know Yoongi well. He's capable of leaving me and canceling the wedding to be with him."

"And that can't happen." Mr. Min said slowly, sternly, "That wedding will happen no matter what. This kid, he's at the same hospital as Yoongi, right?"

"Yes, his name is Jimin."

"I'll send a few of my guys to keep an eye on him for a while. Then, we'll find a time to get him out of our way. "

"Actually, he's already dying..."

"Huh, really?"

"Yes, apparently someone tried to kill him, and they've nearly succeeded. "

"Yoongi doesn't know, right? That bastard would take off in a second to be with that Jimin."

"No, he doesn't know, I don't plan on telling him."

"Good, good. Don't worry about a thing, Kirang. We'll get that Jimin out of the way. How are you feeling? How's my grandson?"

"I'm feeling fine, I think he's doing well, too" Kirang smiled, her hand once again lightly resting on her stomach.

"Good. Have you told Yoongi?"

"No, I think I'll tell him tonight at the dinner. "

"I like that idea. He'll definitely reconsider his choices. I'll see you at dinner then. Remember, don't worry. "

The call ended.

For a second, Kirang wondered if what she was doing was right. Then, she laughed. Of course it was right. Yoongi was hers. Whether he liked it or not.