80: Too Good to Be True

(3rd Person POV)

The Next Day

"Have you thought of what you're going to name him?" Jimin asked, a small smile on his lips as he sat in the nursery. Rice was in his lap, both of them watching as Kirang and Yoongi finished up putting a crib together.

"Well...I'm leaning towards Seongha or Haru, I think Yoongi likes Haneul." Kirang replied, placing Yoongi's blue elephant into the crib. She hung the keychain she had bought on the mobile, which dangled prettily over  the crib.

"Which do you think is nicer?" Yoongi asked, moving to stand behind Jimin, placing his hands on his shoulders.

"Personally, I think Haru has a nice ring to it. " Jimin shrugged his shoulders, earning a chuckle from Yoongi. 

"Two against one,  I see." Yoongi leaned down to press a kiss into Jimin's hair,  "Fine, you guys win.  Let's name him Haru."

Kirang and Jimin shared a triumphant look, giving each other a thumbs up. 
.
.
.
Jungkook nervously looked around the mostly empty bar. There were a few men around, scattered about as they enjoyed drinks, or smoked.

Hoseok had told him to come here earlier, but didn't mention why. And now, Jungkook waited impatiently in the unfamiliar place.

What seemed like an eternity later,  Jungkook breathed a sigh of relief as Hoseok pulled out a chair across from him. He sat down with a smile.

"What is this place, Hoseok?" Jungkook glanced around, "We could've met somewhere closer to home, where it isn't so sketchy."

Hoseok chuckled,  shaking his head,  "This bar or whatever is like my...office, per se. That's all you need to know. Anyway, I have new information."

Jungkook leaned in instinctively, ready to listen. Hoseok crossed his arms, tilting his head as he began to speak.

"It looks like your dad is keeping watch of you and Yoongi. He's been sending out people to watch you, but my guys have eliminated them, because I don't know how much of a threat they are. According to my own informants, your dad is planning something huge..." Hoseok sighed softly, "Just keep watch for a suspicious letter, or a phone call or even a text. I can't be sure what it is, but I know it's dangerous. It  could happen today or tomorrow or weeks from now, I don't know. I'll keep you up to date with anything new."

Jungkook nodded softly, his doe-like eyes wide as he took in Hoseok's information.

"Don't look so worried, Kook." Hoseok stretched his arm out and playfully ruffled the younger boy's fluffy brown hair, "You and your brother are safe as long as Taehyung and I are around. All the people here, " Hoseok pointed around the bar, "...Are with me. We'll protect you."

Jungkook looked down at the table, unsure  if to feel safe...or scared.
.
.
.
Mr. Min and Mr. Park sat across from each other, men dressed from head to toe in black and holding guns surrounded them. 

"My team is ready to move." Mr. Min announced, "This time, we won't fail. As you know, I'm going to kill Jimin myself, but if anything goes wrong, my team will back me up..." Mr. Min was quiet for a while, before nodding and speaking again, "You know what, Yoongi too. I'll end them both. They destroyed everything I had..."

"You don't need me there, then?" Mr. Park asked.

"I don't need you, but you're welcome to watch." Mr. Min chuckled, "We're leaving in an hour. I'll give Yoongi a call later, and everything should be done tomorrow morning."

"Excellent." Mr. Park and Mr. Min shared a laugh, shaking hands before they stood and walked out of the small conference room, the armed men following.
.
.
.
Later That Night, 2 am