81: Final Battle

(3rd Person POV)

"It was no use, Hoseok. Yoongi wouldn't listen to me." Jungkook said, tearfully. The phone was sitting in the middle of the table, speaker mode enabled. Seokjin and Namjoon stood close to Jungkook.

"That dumbass!" Hoseok exclaimed, a sigh of frustration could be heard, "He's digging his own grave, and dragging Jimin and Kirang along with him."

"What do we do?" Namjoon asked, "If he's refusing to back off, what can we do? Do we go and bring him back? But if he's already at Mr. Min's meeting spot, then what?"

"All you can do is wait." Hoseok answered quietly, "I'm almost at their location. If I'm on time, I promise you all no one will be hurt. Wish us luck." With that, Hoseok ended the call.

Namjoon and Jungkook had caught Seokjin up to everything happening with Mr. Min and Mr. Park. Though Jin tried to remain strong, he was filled with worry, every minute that ticked by seemed like an eternity.
.
.
.
"Stay behind me, no matter what." Yoongi spoke in a hushed tone to Jimin and Kirang, who were beside him. They immediatly fell back and walked behind him as they headed into the building.

As soon as they entered, it felt like the temperature dropped at least ten degrees. It was cold, dim, and smelled of dust and musky wood.

Yoongi looked around, his eyes focused intently.

"I'm here." Yoongi called out, his voice echoing through the building. On cue, loud footsteps began to ring out from the shadows. Eventually, the owner of the footsteps stepped into the light.

"Nice to see you again, Yoongi." Mr. Min dragged out the name in an almost disgusted tone. His cold, threatening eyes made chills run through Jimin's spine as he peeked around Yoongi's shoulder. Kirang watched quietly, swallowing nervously. This didn't seem like just a normal meeting, to "talk," this seemed like an execution, a trap. Just like Jungkook had said.

"What do you want?" Yoongi asked, as calm as ever, "Where is my mom?"

"Your mom's not here." Mr. Min smirked, "She's far away, in another town."

"If she's not here, then I have nothing to talk to you about." Yoongi turned to leave, but stopped with a small gasp. The door was blocked with armed men, dressed in black. Yoongi turned to face his father again, scowling.

"You said you wanted to talk." Yoongi growled in a low tone, "Why are those men here? Why do they have guns?"

"Isn't it obvious, Yoongi?" Mr. Min laughed loudly, but he dismissed the people with the guns. They retreated into the shadows. "I don't want to talk. You and that bastard there ruined everything I worked so hard to build. My company--"

"You didn't work hard." Yoongi said angrily through clenched teeth, "You stole. And you made Jungkook and I your accomplices without knowing. You are a thief, a liar, a pathetic excuse for a person."

Mr. Min sighed loudly, tilting his head.

"Watch your mouth, boy." Mr. Min said threateningly.

"Why should I? You aren't deserving of respect." Yoongi scoffed, "You think you're all big and tough. But I came here to put you in a jail cell to rot."

"Oh, I'm scared!" Mr. Min laughed again, throwing his head back. He suddenly stopped laughing and retrieved something from his hip, pointing it straight at Yoongi. It glistened in the light, allowing them to make out what it was. A gun.

Yoongi instinctively held his arm out to shield Jimin and Kirang. The gun didn't scare Yoongi, the idea of his family getting hurt did.

"Move, Yoongi. I want that kid to go down first. I want you to suffer." Mr. Min said, an evil tone lurking in his voice. He was the devil himself.