24: Danger

(Jimin POV)

2 Weeks Later.

"Hey, look. A shooting star. Make a wish. " Yoongi said quietly, looking up at the night sky with a smile. We were sitting up on the hospital's roof, Yoongi's head in my lap. I closed my eyes, I didn't have to think very hard about what I wanted.

I wanted Yoongi for myself, forever. I wanted to live until I was old. I wanted a cure, I didn't want to die.

"Done?" Yoongi's soothing voice brought a smile to my face. I opened my eyes, and nodded. He sat up then, staring straight into my eyes. The only light available was from the moon above us.

"If anything ever happens, and we can't be together..." Yoongi leaned in to place a small kiss on my lips, "Just know my whole heart is yours. "

"What could happen?" I placed my hand on his cheek, "I don't plan on letting you go... no matter what."

"But...if it does," Yoongi's voice was deep and husky, quiet, "I just want you to know I'm very thankful for you."

Yoongi's eyes seemed to drop, even if there was a small smile upon his lips. His eyes said otherwise. He was sad, something was bothering him...

"Nothing will happen," I bit my lower lip, "Unless...you're not telling me something? Is something wrong?"

He kissed me then. Deeply, passionately, meaningfully. As if he was pouring all his love into a single kiss. I felt my worry melt away as his hand carrassed the sensitive skin at the back of my neck, sending shivers through my spine. His gentle lips moved along my jawline, planting small kissed before he reached my neck, my breathing out of control by then.

"Have you...ever done this?" Yoongi questioned quietly, the feel of our bare skin against each other made me nervous, and yet excited.

"No...never. Have you?" Dumb question, Jimin. Obviously, he has. He had a girlfriend...

Yoongi chuckled softly, cupping my face with his hands, "Yes." He answered simply.

"With a guy?" I asked, curiously.

"...yes." Yoongi answered quietly, a sly smile upon his lips. He kissed me gently, resting his forehead against mine, "In all honesty, none of them mattered as much as you do."

Somehow, it made me feel unsure. He was expieranced, I knew nothing.

"Don't be nervous, Jimin."

The way he said my name always made me feel happy, but right now, I only grew more nervous.

"We don't have to do this, if you don't want to." Yoongi stared into my eyes, looking at me intently.

"I want to...I'm just scared..." I admitted, looking down and away from him.

"Don't be.." Yoongi pulled me into him, my head resting in the crook of his neck, "I promise, you don't have to be afraid of anything with me. You are my everything."

For the rest of the night, nothing else mattered. It was just me, Yoongi, the light of the moon, and our love.

I caught myself smiling like an idiot as I sat in my room, hugging my pillow as I reminisced on that memory from two nights ago. Today marked three weeks since we started dating. Of course, I had been keeping track.

In those past few days, nothing really eventful had happened. Both Yoongi's and my own treatments were going smoothly.

While there were no changes in my own health, Yoongi had been required to get a thorough exam done by Namjoon and Seokjin. It peaked my curiousity as to why Namjoon had convinced Seokjin to have Yoongi tested that way, but even if I asked, niether of them would tell me.