Gun Training

as you can tell this part does have guns in it. if you are sensitive to guns or gun usage please skip this chapter you have been warned. 

It had been about a weeks since the Deviant had shot himself. The thought of the blood splatter on the wall still haunted Jayne. The way he fell to the floor, the way Connors chest smelt when she buried her face into him. Pushing the thought away I pushed the door of the gun training workshop. It wasn't a big reception area but i still spotted Connor right away his smile lit up the entire room. 

"Good morning Jayne" he nodded he looked pleased to see me it made my heart flutter into my throat. 

"Hello Connor" I said as he placed a quick kiss on my cheek sending my heart pounding. He pulled back from me scanning me. 

"You seem destressed Jayne. Does gun training scare you?" he said placing his arm across my shoulders I let myself lean into him yeah gun training thats the reason my heart is going like im running a marathon. I just nodded causing him to hold me tighter as we approached the desk. 

A female Android stood behind the desk she smiled at me and Connor 

"do you have an appointment?" she asked Connor took his hand away from my sholders 

"Yes" he answered the LED flashed from blue to yellow he was connecting with the android. 

"of course, you have an appointment with Lieutenant Anderson for, gun training. Lieutenant Anderson hasn't arrived yet but you can wait for him in the training room" She replied with a smile Connor nodded holding the door open for me.

" thank you.." I couldnt see her name tag "Whats your name?" 

" I am a LZ400 Android, given name Lisa" she replied with the same frozen smile. 

"thank you Lisa" I said following Connor into the training room. It looked exsacly like i thought it would with targets at the far end and booths at the front. I could feel Connors eyes staring at me. 

"My I ask you a personal question Jayne" 

"Shot" she said laughing at her own joke. Connor did not. 

"Why do you treat androids like humans?" he said his LED turnign yellow 

"I dont know, i guess thats how i see them" I thought to myself for a moment  " I just like them is all"  Connor moved closer to me 

"Is that how you see me?" I nodded turning to look at him properly he face was full of confusion his eyes darted across my face. 

"I am not human, I am an machine sent to accomplished a task nothing more" he didnt take his eyes off mine, looking like he wanted to say something else but couldnt find the words I frowned 

" your more than that Connor and you know it" I looked into his brown eyes they melted my heart I felt like i could look into them forever. I took a step back from him.

"you know what I am sick of waiting for Hank I am going to go and sign out a gun to practise." I scurried away as quickly as i could. 

CONNOR POV

Jayne returned some while later with an handgun and two pairs of ear protectors she handed one pair to me. before remembering i would not need them she apologised giggling to herself  leaving the ear protectors on the booth shelf. 

"ok here goes nothing" she said holding the gun far away from herself. Jayne let out a loud breath as she fired, she screamed jumping slightly the bullet missed the target. 

"Maybe I can assist?" I offered 

"Please, before I take my own hand off" Jayne smiled greatfully. I moved myself behind Jayne 

"Seprate you legs more, and relax your elbows holding the gun steady" 

"Like this?" she ajusted her stance I frowned 

"not quite, here" I positioned myself behind her holding her arms to relax them. "keep your elbows here and relaxed" I placed my chin on her shoulder. God she smelled good Connor wanted to stay there forever the warmth of her body against his. if he moved 3cm he could kiss her, Connor thought to himself he Led Flashing red breifly. 

Software instablilty

"What next?" she said softly focused on the target. Connor moved in closer to her, 

"Take a breath focus on the target and fire" he said looking down at her she bit her lip in concentration.   Connor felt himself smile, she looked so cute when she did that. 

Bang

"oh my god I hit it" Jayne smiled placing the gun down on the shelf. "Connor I did it!" she jumped up and down smiling up at me 

" you did" I agreed my hands fell around her waist as she turned to me throwing her arms around my neck, pulling me into a hug. Connor tightend his grip around Jaynes waist holding her close. in this moment he felt, confused? His heart skipped a beat as it was starting to do more and more around Jayne. He liked it it felt.. nice? Did she like it?

"Jayne may i ask you a personal question?" 

"mmmhm" she reliped pulling away from him to meet his gaze. 

"Do you like me?" I moved my head to the side I studied her face as she bit her lip, her eyes shined like blue stars he could look into them forever. 

" I do like you Connor" She said her face turning pink. 

"thats good" he  replied hands still on her waist.

"are you two done making out?" Hank said leaning on the wall at the back. I had not heard him  come in. 

"hello Lietenent" I said as Jayne pulled away from me. 

"how long have you been stood there? being a creep" Jayne gestured to Hank. 

"lucky for you long enough to see the first shot. now you only have to make 14 more and i can pass you" Hank moved himself off the wall grabbing the Ear protectors. 

"and I think you better stand with me Connor. Your too much of a distraction" he smirked 

"Yes Lietentent" i joined Hank at the back wall i played with my coin while i waited. 

... 

It wasnt long before Jayne finished. 

"I still cant belive that it took this short amount of time to get a gun licence." Jayne 

"yeah thats how it goes " hank replied heading to his car. I stopped next to Jayne 

"hey, highfive for gun safety" she said holding her hand in the air I looked at her, what was she doing? 

"are you going to leave me hanging Connor?" she questioned 

"Hanging were? your feet are on the ground"he replied still confused by the hand in the air. Jayne just laughed shaking her head as she got into the back on Hanks car.  I joined Hank in the front seat. 

...

"lieutenant may i ask you a personal question?" I said as i watched Jayne go into her house. 

"Yeah What?" Hank sighed. 

"What is making out? " I said 

"its kissing, but for a long time" Hank shifted uncomfortably in his seat. 

" i see, and how does one do instigate a make out"

 Hank followed my gaze to Jaynes house before looking back at me. Hank slapped me on the back of my head 

"You dont. You keep it in your pants do you understand me boy" 

" I understand Lieutenant" 

"Good" Hank said seeming more relaxed. 

"Lieutenant?"

"yeah"

"Keep what in my pants?"