Honey pot.... Again

Connor pov
We position ourselves in the terminal waiting for Adam to show up. I checked the time should be any minute now. North and Gavin where sat at some tables a little way away. Hank was on the other side of the small food court area. I could just see him he was stood again a wall.

Hank was going to give me a signal that I could give to North to execute the plan. It didnt take long. I watched as Hank gave the signal before disappearing being the wall piller. So not to be seen. His next part was to close the entrance doors so Adam wouldn't have a way out

I gave North her signal, she nodded looking behind her. I watched as Adam strolled in carseat in one hand duffel bag in the other. My heart stopped at the sight of the carseat I strained my neck. I couldn't get a good enough look at him. I moved, it was taking all of my strength not to jump out and grab the car seat.

I watched Adam sit at a table near North and gavin with hate filled eyes, he looked calm. He thinks he's gotten away with it. I watched from the shadows as North and Gavins act began

"for fuck sake. Do what you want I'm going for a piss" Gavin said standing up.

"don't swear, there a baby over there"

Gavin rolled his eyes leaving with a huff. I watched as North sat there for a moment. Come on. I chanted in my head.

"I'm sorry about him. We have had a long day" North said with a convincing smile. Adam returned the favor.

"don't worry about it. He won't know the difference" Adam said. North gave a flirty laugh. This caught His attention. She got up walking over to him leaning down in front of him showing off her breasts.

"cute baby" she said holding his gaze "is it yours?"

"He is actually" Adam said sitting back flashing north a flirty smile. I couldn't see North's face from this angle but she must have returend the favour. she squatted down, and began cooing to the baby. 

"aww your so handsome, yes you are. Just like your daddy." she cooed looking up at Adam. 

"can I hold him, Daddy?" North giggled placing her hand on Adams thigh. I watched as Adam nodded his head slowly, a massive shit eating grin on his face. North took the baby out of his car seat holding him close to her chest. Gavin took his que to come back around and start a commotion. 

"What the fuck do you think your doing buddy!" Gavin yelled, grabbing and pulling Adam up by the shoulders. 

"Hey, woah man. she came on to me" Adam yelled back putting his hands in the air, the baby started to cry, small wails filled the air. Hank and I started to move in North soothed the baby in her arms and walked quickly away from Adam and toward me. 

"Woah, Woah thats my baby where is she taking the baby" Adam Yelled trying to get away from Gavin's grip. he squirmed until Hank put a hand on his shoulder. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Hank spat causing all of the blood to drain from Adams face for a moment.  North continued toward me, stopping for only a moment so that I could check the baby over. I peeked into Norths arms his eyes were open slightly, a flash of blue that reminded me so much of his mothers. 

" Hows he looking Connor?" Hank Called to me.

"All good" I called back " Take him somewhere safe while we deal with this. Don't let him out of your sight"  North nodded leaving me to walk toward Adam. He smiled at me, a sick evil smile. like he was amused by the whole thing. 

" Your making a huge mistake Boyo" Adam said as i got closer. 

"Shut it" Gavin punched him in the gutt causing him to recoil. 

"do you even know what that thing could do" 

"That thing is my son!" I yelled, Gavin moved back allowing me to punch Adam across the face causing blood to fly from his mouth. 

"son? you think its your son?" He started laughing loud. " your a machine, a peice of plasic and wires. your nothing!" Adam spat. Hank pushed Adam down to his knees. "Get Off me! ya old shtate" Adam Yelled really bringing back his irish roots. 

Hank smacked him on the side of his head. 

"Speak English, you saint paddys day, baby stealing, potato eating shit" 

"You have no idea who your talkin to. I'll knock your block off" Hank shoved his head down. 

"why are you taking him to England?" I demanded. Adam stayed quite, not looking at me. 

"dont want to talk huh? Maybe a bullet in your arm will help you out" Gavin said cocking his gun and aiming it at his arm. Adam Laughed again manikly. 

Suddenly he jumped up Knocking Hank flying into a bunch of chairs. he kicked Gavins gun from his hand. It all happened so quickly, to quickly for even me to process. befroe we could react, he shot Gavin in the leg, causing him to fall. 

I looked down the barrel of the gun. 

"Do you really think the Zeltaid would send any ol' Bastard to retrieve RA9. Do you have any idea what would happen if the public found out about a human and a android having a baby together." 

I raised my hands to my shoulder high and swallowed hard. I missed Jayne. 

########## 
Sorry guys I know it's been a few days since I updated. My life has suddenly become crazy, with a lot of family stuff. I will update again soon promise this story is the only thing keeping me from losing my mind

Peace bitches ✌️