When Worlds Colide (quick Smut)

Markus walked me back to Hanks house the cold air left me shivering. Markus wrapped his arm around me, rubbing my arm in an attempt to warm me up.

"thanks, must be nice not to feel the cold" I said through chattering teeth he just chuckled

"it does have its advantages" we walked in a comfortable silence. He looked deep in thought, with that intense look he always had.

"a penny for them?" I asked braking the silence.

"sorry?" he said his eyebrows creased in confusion

"oh its an expression, what's on your mind?" we continued to walk down the street.

"everyday more and more androids join the revolution. They all look to me, to lead them. Sometimes I wonder if Im doing the right thing, I want a peaceful revolution, but humans don't seem to listen" I nodded as he spoke.

"the only way forward is to create a dialogue with humans. An eye for an eye the world goes blind" he nodded slowly and thoughtfully.

"I might use that" he chuckled I stopped turning to face him.

"if anyone can do this it's you Markus. Plus your not alone, you have your friendly neighbourhood human. At your assistance" I said with a curtsy.

"I am very grateful for you Jayne. I know how much you are risking."

"eh its just my career, life, and what ever relationship I can salvage with Connor" it hurt to say his name.

We reached Hanks house all of t he lights were off.

"thank you for walking me home" i pulled Markus into a hug he held me tightly snuggling against my neck f or a second before looking me in the eyes. He moved to kiss me, I pulled away slightly stopping him. He hesitated for a moment before kissing my cheek instead

"i hope Connor knows how lucky he is" I looked up at him as snow began to fall around us. We stood there for a moment our breath getting caught in the cold air.

"good night Markus" I breathed, pulling away from him he looked hurt for a split second before nodding and turning to leave.

Hank wasn't home, I laid down on the sofa. Sumo trotted over to me and laid down on the floor next to me.

"good boy sumo" I sighed stroking his head as I felt my eye lids growing heavy. "good boy" I whispered as I fell asleep.

CONNOR POV
I awoke with a gasp. Where am I? Cyber life. I sat up from the table I had been lying on. I checked over my body I felt strange, like I had been tampered with.

I searched my memory, 99.5% completed transfer. I was shot by the deviant, Jayne. I have to find Jayne. I have to make sure she's OK. I began to run, all the way to Jayne house. She wasn't home it was too early for her to be to be at work. I pounded on the door.

"Jayne!" I shouted

"she's not home hun" a sweet voice called. I turned to see Ellie May on her porach swing holding a cup of some warm beverage.

"please tell me where is she?"

"I don't know, the poor thing hasn't been home in a few days. I heard there was a death of some kind" she said sipping her drink.
Hank, she must be with Hank.

"do you have a phone I could use?"
..............

"hello Ellie, why are you calling me so early?" Hanks voice sounded cheery down the phone he was never cheery.

"lieutenant it's me Connor, the android sent-"

"Connor! What are you doing with Ellies phone?" he interrupted me his tone turning less cheery.