I need something from the shed.(smut)

Connor POV. 

"Do you know where the screwdrivers are?" I poked my head around our bedroom door where Grace and Jayne were sat with the sleeping baby 

"ooo, shed I think. not sure where in the shed though" Jayne said, "Do you want some... help finding them?" She gave me a wink it took a second to realise what she meant. 

"Deinatly, Grace would you mind watching Carter and.." I gestured to the sleeping bundle " For ten minutes?" 

"I was thinking more like fifteen, twenty" Jayne Smirked. 

Grace didnt seem to notice she stood up. "Sure I will definitely watch Carter, if you catch my drift" she laughed, picking up the moses basket by its handles. 

"be careful with him" Jayne warned. 

" I have done this baby thing before you know." 

"I meant with Carter" Jayne laughed. 

The shed was at the bottom of the garden, its where Jayne would bring her computer parts and repair things. It had a concrete floor with a few work benches and a sink. it was also filled with tool and gardening items. as soon as Jayne shut the door behind us I jumped her, attacking her neck with kisses, running my fingers through her hair. the gasped, falling back against the door slightly. 

"You are beautiful" I moaned against her soft skin. 

"mm Flattery with get you everywhere" She giggled wrapping her hands around my neck. I pulled back from her, just to look at her for a moment. take her all in,  her brown hair and how much longer that it was when I met her. How her eyes still sparkled. the way her plush pink lips looked when she bit them. the first few buttons of her blouse where un done to revel her engorged breasts, I moved the material out of the way so I could kiss down her cleavage, gentley. I knew she was senstive, but she seemed to like this. she ran her fingers through my hair, breathing my name. her chest rising and falling heavily. 

I loved the way, her heart would beat ever so slightly faster when she saw me. 

I ran my hand up her leg, pulling it up so I could bring her closer. we looked into each others eyes for a moment before kissing each other passionatly. I kept hold of her leg, gripping her tightly, making sure she would never leave me again. she ran her fingers down my back, gripping my tightly, feeling the same way I did. 

We had been through so much together, so much pain.so much happiness. she leaned her fore head against mine. catching her breath for a moment before tugging at my slacks. I kissed her delicately once before taking of my pants and underwear tossing them behind me. She did the same before we came back together for another long slow kiss.  I gingerly unbuttoned her blouse giving her quick soft kisses as I did so. she shrugged it off, covering her stomach for a moment. 

"Whats wrong?" I said softly. 

"its, Its not the same as it was before" I saw the look on her face, I laughed alittle cupping her face in my hands,giving her a slow kiss. 

"You are a beautiful, and breath taking as the day I first met you" I Said taking her hands away pinning them above her head "Infact, I dont know how but I think somehow your are more beautiful, and no I dont say that to all of the girls" I smirked, interputing her words. she laughed, biting her lip 

"I love you" she breathed, I let her hands down takign off my own shirt. I lifted her leg back up again, my tip stroked her entrence. I could have come undone just from that, but I held back. I needed this, she needed this. I wanted every fiber in my body to connect with her. 

"I love you too" I groaned as I entered her our foreheads resting against one anouthers. we began rocking together, i slipped in and out of her kissing her everytime I went back in. It was slow, sweet and passionate. I didnt want to have sex with her, I wanted to make love to her. to pour all my feelings in to her and never let her go. 

she breathed my name over and over again. I reached down with my other hand and moved my thumb over her senstive part. causing her to gasp and moan it was delicious to hear. she felt slick under my fingers I licked her juices off my fingers, she tasted different, sweeter some how.  

"please Connor, I need, I need it. Harder" she begged. I took myself out of her, laying her down on the floor. she shivered slightly. 

"Are you cold?" I asked nervously. 

"No, It feels good. I'm always warm these days" I kissed her her hips bucked up desprate for my touch. Not yet, i needed to taste her first. I craved it. I kissed down her body, making sure to take extra care around her stomach where she was most embarrassed. I needed her to know how beautiful she was. her giggles at my touch were soon turned into moans as i kissed her most senstive area. I tasted her licking her slick, wet folds. i reached up and gently squeezed her breast causing her back to arch. 

"Connor" She said strainned, " I want to cum on your cock Connor" she didnt have to tell me twice, I thrusted back into her speeding up my rythem forgetting all about slow and sentual. it have become animistic and raw.

"Turn over" I grunted, flipping her without leaving her. I gripped her ass pounding into her. I could feel myself losing it. I was about to burst, and she knew it. 

"Give it to me Connor!" she screamed. no not yet I cursed every word i knew. she felt so amazing around me, her walls clenching and contracting. I felt myself over heating, I gripped tighter, slapping her ass as I did so. she inhaled sharply, before moaning. I slowed myself down. 

"What are you doing?!" she cried. I flipped her over once more. 

"I want to see your face when I make you cum" I growled in a low voice, pulling her legs over my shoulders pounding her, sending stars to her eyes. 

she slammed her hand on my chest as she rode her orgsasum, jucies spilling out of her. I couldnt take anymore. I needed release, sweet selfish release. I gave one more powerful thrust in to her, pouring my seed, filling her to the hilt and then some. I dropped down closer to her, giving a few more lazy thrusts before collapsing on top of her.  We held each other close, panting. 

"please dont leave me again" I whispered. 

"never. you not getting rid of me that easy" 

.......

After a few minutes we dressed ourselfs, stealing a few more kisses before entering the house again. 

We heard noises coming from the living room. I looked at Jayne, she shrugged.

"Guys?" Jayne called out, as we walked out into the living room. 

I wasnt quite prepared for what I saw, Carter on top of Grace in the sofa, they were kissign each other, Carter grinding on her slightly. 

"Ah Christ!" Jayne sighed making a discusted face. 

"Shit!" Grace jumped, 

"Oh hey guys!" Carter Said cheerfully looking up at us. 

"Carter get off me" Grace yelled punching him in the chest. 

"Oh sorry" he climbed off her sitting up in the sofa. 

"could you not do that infront of my son! or me! Or anyone!" I walked over scooping up the baby sheilding him from the horror I just witnessed. 

"Oh stop hes a newborn, he doesnt know anything" Grace protested. 

"not the point, I do not condone that sort of behaviour  in my house young lady" 

"Connor-" Jayne started 

"No Jayne, its unexseptable. they are acting like a couple of reckless teenagers" 

the room went slient for a moment, I could see Grace and Jayne were trying not to laugh. they were sniggering with each other. 

"I dont think its funny" I said trying to assert my dominance. 

"I'm very sorry dad " Grace joked, causing Carter to laugh. which set off everyone else. I looked down at my sleeping baby, who gave a small wail at the noise. 

"atleast you agree with me" 

***************