Jealous Much?

Jayne POV.

Hank was trying his best to find Kamski, but so far nothing. The word was that he had fled to Canada when shit started to hit the fan.

Connor had made me a cup of tea I smiled at him taking the cup from him.

"did you know I love you?" I said.

"really? I hadn't noticed" he grinned bending down to kiss my cheek his hot breath tickling my ear.
He was trying to calm me down, with all the insanity that had been going on it felt nice to feel. Normal, again.
I heard the back door creak open. We both turned to look. It was markus, he had changed his clothes. They were still tight thought and clung to him perfectly.

"hey Markus" I called. He flashed me his beautiful smile closing the door behind him. Connor shifted beside me perching himself next to me on the sofa arm.

"I just wanted to check we were still on for tomorrow, the conference call?"

Oh I had forgotten all about that! Shit

"I don't think we can do it, Markus" Connor said, I turned to him baffled.

"we can't?"

"no we can't, remember" he said looking at me pointedly

Markus looked between us both, raising an eyebrow.

"is there a problem, we need Jayne. Having a human on our side is exactly what we need right now" he said joining us in the living room, siting himself on the edge of the coffee table.

"Jayne isn't going to be able to anymore. She has other priorities right now " Connor said, looking pointy at Markus.

"I think Jayne can speak for herself" his eyes staring back at Connor intensely.
I saw Connor ball his fists up he rose up of the side of the sofa.

"why don't you mind your own business" he growled. I opened my mouth to scold him for his tone, but Markus jumped up meeting him. They stood there in a lock down.

"what is your problem" Markus said

"you, your my problem." Connor replied squaring up to Markus.

"boys calm down will you"

"yeah Connor why don't you calm down" Markus said pushing Connor slightly.

"markus!" I yelled getting up standing in between them. Pushing them both apart.

"is this why your not helping Jayne, because of Connors jealousy?" Markus asked looking down at me.

"Connor has nothing to be jealous about" I replied calmly. "and we will be joining you"

"Jayne I don't think that's wise, with the current situation" Connor said nodding at me.

"what situation? Are you alright Jayne?" said Markus looking worried.

"I'm fine!" I started

"Jayne is pregnant" Connor finished.

"Connor!" I yelled

"pregnant" Markus said slowly. "who, I mean how, I mean who, is the father?" he spluttered. Was he thinking back to our almost night of passion? I paused for a moment.

"me. I am" Connor said looking between us. "well so we think, we are trying to locate Kamski. We are hoping he can help"

Just then Hank opened the door. He looked between us. I was still standing there holding the boys apart.

"we found him" he said simply.

......
CONNOR POV

Hank informed us that a contact of his  knew kamskis location, problem was kamski wouldn't give it to us. So we were forced for him to come to us. Which was less than ideal, Jayne didn't want him in the house. Understandable, considering how he was the last time. I knew she didn't trust him but what choice did we have