Keep away from me

Connor POV

I heard Hank yelling, i turned to Kamski who nodded at me to go and check what was going on before turning back to his work. 

"what did you say to Jayne?" that was Hanks voice again. I hurried my pace down the hall entering the living room to a frustrated looking Hank.He was looking at Markus they didnt even notice me enter. 

"its complicated"Markus began. 

"Whats complicated?" I said suspiciously " and wheres Jayne?" 

Markus spun round, putting his hands in his pockets. he looked like he wanted to say something, but he didn't  I Ignored him looking past at Hank. 

"She just fuckin ran off"

I turned back to Markus, he looked ashamed. he had upset her, I balled my fists up keeping them at my sides, trying to control my anger

"we have to go after her" I said heading toward the door, Hank nodded pulling on his coat. Markus followed us much to my annoyance, Hank called back to Kamski and told him were we where going. 

"she cant have gone far" Markus said as we reached the bottom of the hill. 

"She will have gone to town, if she gets hurt. thats on you" I said poking my finger into his chest. He smirked slapping me away. 

"stop acting the tough guy Connor, it doesnt suit you" Markus scoffed turning away from me, I grabbed his arm turning him back to me forcefully. 

"I dont need to act" I said squaring up to him. Hank, who had managed to walk alittle while ahead of us turned back to us. 

"Will you two put your dicks away!" Hank yelled. Markus smiled at me, before jogging off to meet Hank. I was getting real tried of him always being around, upsetting Jayne and flirting with her shamelessly. We were suppose to be friends, this is how male friendships are? I thought as I ran to meet up with them. Hank patted me on the shoulder, probably to give me some reassurance. We walked the rest of the way in silence, a painful, awkward silence 

.......

JAYNE POV. 

Thank god the small town wasn't far away form the cabin i thought at my hand grabbed at the small pain in my back. I took a deep breath in letting the cold air fill my lungs .

The town square was small with a few shops littered here and there. I made my way around trying to find somewhere to sit, I knew they wouldn't be far behind me all I had to do was wait. I proberly shouldnt have wondered off, but this little monster wasnt making me think clearly. I rubbed my belly lovingly, It felt like butterflies in my stomach. Why did Markus have a weird effect on me? I dont have any romantic feelings for him. Sexual, maybe i couldn't deny he was easy on the eyes, but nothing compared to Connor. The way he made me feel, like I was the only girl in the whole world. 

there was a few people walking around on there own persoanl errins. a few of them stopped me for a 

"good morning!"

"Hows it goin, eh?"

"arnt you cold without a jacket"

I smiled to myself everyone is so nice around here. its funny, i felt oddly safe here. I came across a small bar, i pushed the door open meeting the gaze of a young red haired boy behind the bar. I looked around the bar, it was empty and quite. this is properly a good place to sit for a while. walking up the the bar I took a closer look at the boy behind the bar. I say boy, because he didn't look old enough to be in a bar. had to be sixteen tops.

A weird look crossed his face as i sat at the bar. 

"Hey, do...do I know you?" he stuttered in a high pitch voice, yeah defiantly only sixteen . 

"I dont think so, can I get an orange juice please?" I thrusted some coins out of my pocket 

"sure thing, Hang on" he said disappearing for a few minutes, when he came back he held a small picture in his hand. 

"Is this you?" he handed me the picture, placing the orange juice next to me. I looked down at the picture, it was a picture of me. I felt a breath catch in my throat, 

"where, where did.... How, Who gave this to you?" I questioned him my voice shaky. 

"the guy who just left, hey are you alright?" he said trying to get a better look at my face I whipped my head round looking frantically 

"What guy?" 

"err, I dont-"

"What guy kid!" I shouted making the poor kid jump. 

"he, hhe just left!" he squeeled. had the RK 900 found me? Impossible I killed him, and Kamski took the body. Cyberlife weren't suppose to be able to make anymore androids.

"What did he look like?" I asked standing up of the stool. The kid made that same 'err' noise as before. 

"come on think, please its important" I begged 

"are you in trouble miss?" the kid asked, he eyes wide. 

"I might be, please. just tell me what did he look like? did he say anything?"

" I dont know! he just asked if you had been seen around! I, I " the kid was panicing now. I tried to sooth him. 

"its ok, your doing great.... What was your name?" I asked 

"Noah" he said taking a deep breath. 

"hi Noah, I'm Jayne.(I work in IT) Can you please this what this man looked like, was he tall? Brown hair?" 

I heard the door open behind me

"He kinda looked like that guy" Noah Said pointing to the finger who had walked through the door. 

I turned, my chest feeling tight. 

shit. 

**************

Yeah boi! Im getting writers block at the minute, if anyone has any suggestions they are most welcome lol.